It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

Rembering to take complicated vitamin regimens

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2018, 09:13 PM   #1
vitaminguy1999
(male)

vitaminguy1999 HB User
Post Rembering to take complicated vitamin regimens

Does anyone else have trouble remembering to take all of their vitamins or feel overwhelmed by the number of bottles that have to be stored and opened daily to take the doses needed? Any solutions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2018, 05:49 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Rembering to take complicated vitamin regimens

Go to Walmart or a drug store and buy a pill sorter. Every week fill up each day of the week with all the vitamins you need to take for the day. Some pill sorters just have Monday- Sunday; others have 3 spots for each day of the week (AM- LUNCH- PM). Whatever your schedule is, buy the correct sorter and have it filled for the whole week and leave it wherever you usually are when you take your pills.
I leave mine on the kitchen table...every day I take the "lunch" pills with me to work by putting them in a baggie in my lunch.

This will really help you. Make time every Sunday to fill it up for the following week. Hope this helps!

Closed Thread