HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Diet & Nutrition (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/diet-nutrition/)
-   -   fake meat? yuck! (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/diet-nutrition/249287-fake-meat-yuck.html)

Jess75 02-03-2005 08:30 PM

Re: fake meat? yuck!

Oh well, she doesn't have to get upset by saying "bravo" sarcastically. I know it's a touchy subject so I won't even go any further.

veggie girl 02-03-2005 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=Jessicca]What's that supposed to mean? What part I(personally) doing?[/QUOTE]

haha. I was joking coz you said you only meat coz otherwise they'd be too many animals!!

No offense meant :)

veggie girl 02-03-2005 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=Jessicca]Oh well, she doesn't have to get upset by saying "bravo" sarcastically. I know it's a touchy subject so I won't even go any further.[/QUOTE]

NO!! YOu misunderstood, it was totally a joke (i wasn't being sarcastic at all)

I'm not at all offended by people eating meat (i'm not THAT kind of veggie!)

Jess75 02-03-2005 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=veggie girl]haha. I was joking coz you said you only meat coz otherwise they'd be too many animals!!

No offense meant :)[/QUOTE]
Okay, you sounded a little upset to me for a second. :)

veggie girl 02-03-2005 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=Jessicca]Okay, you sounded a little upset to me for a second. :)[/QUOTE]

NO!! When I read your post it made me laugh coz - for some reason - I visualized New York streets full of cows that were overunning the city.And that you said you were helping just sounded funny.

Please, I hope i didn't offend, I was absolutely NOT meaning too.

Jess75 02-03-2005 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=veggie girl]NO!! YOu misunderstood, it was totally a joke (i wasn't being sarcastic at all)

I'm not at all offended by people eating meat (i'm not THAT kind of veggie!)[/QUOTE]
Like I said, I'm "inbetween" opinions on this subject. :)

veggie girl 02-03-2005 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=Losec20mg]she proly means bacuz we eat meat..veggie girl is very sensitive :)..[/QUOTE]

haha. me no sensitive. ;)

veggie girl 02-03-2005 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=Jessicca]Like I said, I'm "inbetween" opinions on this subject. I'm glad your not mad. :)[/QUOTE]

More than anything, I'm concerned about Losecmgs poop being GREEN!!! haha. HOW weird is THAT!! haha

Losec20mg 02-03-2005 08:42 PM

LMAO..to kool..

oh yeah and, when i eat beets i have red poop..lol

ps: im a martian..lol..

Jess75 02-03-2005 08:47 PM

Yah, haha, green poop is kinda wierd. Losec is very knowledgeable about the color and smell(no smell he says) of his poop.lol :D

Hahaha, do maritans REALLY have red poop...hahaha just kiddin.

Losec20mg 02-03-2005 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=Jessicca]Yah, haha, green poop is kinda wierd. Losec is very knowledgeable about the color and smell(no smell he says) of his poop.lol :D

Hahaha, do maritans REALLY have red poop...hahaha just kiddin.[/QUOTE]

man o man aren't we having a blast.??..and, yup Jess.. you got it..(no smell)..isn't that a healthy poop..winnie the poop..lol

LMao..:)

veggie girl 02-03-2005 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=Jessicca]Yah, haha, green poop is kinda wierd. Losec is very knowledgeable about the color and smell(no smell he says) of his poop.lol :D

Hah.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!! I find it so funny that he is so knowledge.

Maybe he should consider a career in scatolology!

Jess75 02-03-2005 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=Losec20mg]man o man aren't we having a blast.??..and, yup Jess.. you got it..(no smell)..isn't that a healthy poop..winnie the poop..lol

LMao..:)[/QUOTE]
Winnie the poop, hahahah. :D :D LMOreally off. I was wondering where veggie girl was tonight, I'm glad you ain't mad at me Veggie. :)

veggie girl 02-03-2005 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=Losec20mg]oh yeah and, when i eat beets i have red poop..lol[/QUOTE]

This SO weird. I've never heard of food causing the poop to change color. Is that is a common thing?

Jess75 02-03-2005 08:57 PM

[QUOTE=veggie girl]This SO weird. I've never heard of food causing the poop to change color. Is that is a common thing?[/QUOTE]
Wait, he ain't serious is he, are you Losec?