It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• when to take Xenadrine

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-17-2001, 08:51 AM   #1
    DavidDensford

DavidDensford HB User
    Question when to take Xenadrine

When is the best time to take xenadrine? Before a meal or after a meal? Full stomach or empty stomach?
    Thanks,
    David.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2001, 02:45 AM   #2
    sketch8891

sketch8891 HB User
    Smile

I usually Xenadrine in the morning before breakfast or before I work out. But I don't recommend taking 4 a day like it says on the package.. I could cause sleeplessness...

------------------

Old 01-31-2001, 06:32 AM   #3
    TexasDaisy

TexasDaisy HB User
    Cool

I take 2 Xenedrines first thing in the morning. I normally don't eat breakfast for about 2 hours after that. Then I take 1-2 pills at least 30 minutes b4 I workout in the afternoon, which is about 1:15-1:30! It definetly gets me pumped up for my workout. It doesn't cause sleeplessness for me! Let me know when you take yours and if it causes any problems for you or if it helps you more byt taking it at certain times in the mornings. Good Luck!

Old 02-16-2001, 07:43 AM   #4
    swatkins

swatkins HB User
    I take 2 in the morning at 7am... I work out normally from 5 - 7pm... I take two more at 8pm... i never really had troubles sleeping, i am so exhausted from going to the gym, i have no troubles sleeping

-sam

Old 02-16-2001, 08:52 AM   #5
    Keeks

Keeks HB User
    Hello everyone! I was wondering if all of you that have used xenodrine could give us some results that you've had with it... like how long you've been taking it, how many you take in a day, and either how much weight you've lost or how you could tell a difference or something! Thanks!!

Keeks

Old 02-18-2001, 10:52 PM   #6
    Marybeth

Marybeth HB User
    Talking

I've been taking Xenadrine for about a month and I've lost 15lbs. Xenadrine just gives me an energy boost for my workouts. I only take 2 in the morning and they keep me energized all day. Does anyone have some tips on how I could lose weight a little more quickly?

Old 03-03-2001, 03:11 PM   #7
    jennifer954

jennifer954 HB User
    has anyone had any good results with xenadrine? if so- could you please fill me in on a little like how long you used it and how much you lost~ and by the way~ did you keep it off?

Old 03-04-2001, 01:48 PM   #8
    bigblue2

bigblue2 HB User
    Thumbs down

I took Xenadrine for four months last year and lost 40lbs, gained back only 10lbs over the winter. I've been on it again with the same diet and so far very little results. I wonder if the body can get immune to it.

Old 05-06-2001, 02:54 PM   #9
    daryadoll

daryadoll HB User
    Talking

Hi I'm new to this board. I've been using xenadrine for 2 weeks and I haven't lost a SINGLE pound!! I'm so frustrated. I have been eating less, eating healthy food, and working out a couple days a week. I want to lose 30 pounds. I think I've lost a few inches, but I feel frustrated because I see no results on the scale...ANY help/advise/tips would be so appreciated. Thanks

Old 05-25-2001, 12:07 AM   #10
    LilBear21

LilBear21 HB User
    Hi! I usually take my first pill DURING breakfast, like I eat half of my cereal, then take a pill, then eat the other half. I usually take my 2nd pill around 2 or 3pm, before my afternoon workout. I only take 2 pills b/c I am not very big, and I find that 2 work well. I have lost about 15 lbs from Xenadrine, but I had also lost some weight before that too. I took a few weeks off and then started again, and I found that helped immensely! Good luck and drink water!!

Closed Thread