It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• 16 PLant Macerat

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-06-2001, 05:36 AM   #16
    cab

cab HB User
    Quote:
    Originally posted by MariahLynn:
    Dear Cab,

I sent the company a money order for this product, and it took 3 weeks for me to receive it. The biggest thing to remember is to put TWO stamps on the envelope or else your letter will wander around and possibly get lost. The only side effect I had was the stomach cramps and that only happened when I didn't eat right after I drank the water. If I waited longer than 30 minutes, my stomach would start to cramp up. As far as any precautions, I would suggest that anyone who is considering taking this remedy or any other for diet purposes, he/she should ALWAYS consult your physician first. I did a lot of research before I bought this product. I read about it, talked to people about it, and discussed it with my doctor. He is closely monitoring my progress, and he is very pleased with my health. Good Luck!!

Thanks Mariahlynn for the input. It's great that this diet is working for you. I believe not every diet is for everyone. As for me, I'll just continue with my low-fat. It worked before. The only difference is this time I have a sit-down job. Even low-fat has the tendancy to go straight to the hips.
    Appreciate your time in writing back to me.
    Thanks,
    cab
    p.s. Keep up the good work

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2001, 06:09 AM   #17
    myraao

myraao HB User
    What is Phytopharma? Is it a natural ingredient from the 16 plants or is it a drug?

Old 03-31-2001, 10:44 PM   #18
    ANP

ANP HB User
    Thumbs up

I ORDERED THE PLANT EXTRACT, TOOK 2 WEEKS TO ARRIVE. STARTED IT THE SAME DAY. 6 DAYS LATER, I'VE LOST 5 LBS. BUT, I'VE ALSO BEEN DIETING,AND EXERCISING EVERY DAY!!IT WILL WORK IF YOU WANT IT TO. YOU CAN'T PIG OUT, AND YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT,UNLIKE THE AD SAYS. THERE'S NO MAGIC CURE FOR WEIGHT LOSS, JUST BE SMART!!

Old 04-02-2001, 02:01 PM   #19
    loweyes

loweyes HB User
    Question

Hello, M-lynn!

I am a little concerned.... I believe I put two stamps on the envelope, mailed it out on 3/5/2001, and have yet to receive the merchandise. How will it be sent to me? USPS or UPS ? I also, sent a money order out for the weight loss program of 20lbs. or more, what will the exact merchandise be? And do you have any tips on how I can truly make this product work for ME?

Thanks a bunch! LOWEYES

Quote:
    Originally posted by MariahLynn:
    Dear Cab,

I sent the company a money order for this product, and it took 3 weeks for me to receive it. The biggest thing to remember is to put TWO stamps on the envelope or else your letter will wander around and possibly get lost. The only side effect I had was the stomach cramps and that only happened when I didn't eat right after I drank the water. If I waited longer than 30 minutes, my stomach would start to cramp up. As far as any precautions, I would suggest that anyone who is considering taking this remedy or any other for diet purposes, he/she should ALWAYS consult your physician first. I did a lot of research before I bought this product. I read about it, talked to people about it, and discussed it with my doctor. He is closely monitoring my progress, and he is very pleased with my health. Good Luck!!

Old 04-03-2001, 04:07 AM   #20
    badams5555

badams5555 HB User
    Question

I ordered this product about 2 weeks ago. I just got done reading all oif the negative stuff about it. I was very disappointed but I guess not surprised. I called the company and requested a refund to my credit card. No, I havent received the stuff yet, I was just soooo disappointed at all the negative I didnt even want to try it. Now I see some people are saying it did work for them. Now I dont know what to do. He said it was on its way but i dont know now if i should try it or not. I did do the no carbs diet for about 3 months last year and lost 30 lbs. I was very excited. But, stupid me starting eating again and now I need to lose 50 lbs altogether. I am 5'6 and weigh 199 lbs. anyone that can help me please do. I tried the carbo thing again but it seems much harder this time around. I just cant seem to resist the stuff. I have 4 kids and its always around. Anyone have any suggestions or who have also lost weight on plant macerat please let me know. Thanx.

Old 04-05-2001, 12:23 AM   #21
    ANP

ANP HB User
    Question

OK, HERE'S MY QUESTION.... FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ORDERED THE MACERAT, AND RECIEVED IT, DID IT CONTAIN 2 DIFFERENT BOTTLES? ONE DRAINER AND ONE PURGATIVE(SOMETHING LIKE THAT) IT SAYS IN THE PLAN THAT THERE SHOULD BE, AND ON THE WEIGHT LOSS BOARD THERE IS A POST WITH INGREDIENTS FOR BOTH, MINE ONLY CAME WITH THE PURGATIVE????????????
    ANYWAY,THE FIRST WEEK I LOST 5 LBS, BUT SINCE HAVE GAINED IT BACK,PROBABLY JUST WATER WEIGHT,BECAUSE I PEED ALOT. SO, ANYWAY, I STOPPED TAKING IT,AND STARTED METABOLIFT, LOST 2 LBS. THINKING OF STARTING THE MAYO DIET,OR THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET. THANKS FOR ANY INFO...AMY

Old 04-09-2001, 10:00 AM   #22
    Kodokujin

Kodokujin HB User
    I have seen ads for this 16- plant Macerat product. I did some more extensive research on it and the company that sells it.

I myself will make no statements about this product. My upbringing prohibits it. I would, however, advise anyone considering purchasing this product to look at the following article I found:
    [url="http://www.canoe.ca/HealthAlternativeColumns/000913.html"]http://www.canoe.ca/HealthAlternativeColumns/000913.html[/url]

After reading this article, decide for yourself what to do.

Good luck.

-Kodokujin

Old 04-09-2001, 08:07 PM   #23
    Love2HateYou
    Inactive

Love2HateYou HB User
    Hey guys, i tried the diet and lost 13 lbs in a week but... i got real sick. I got some news, if you want numbers to call you can call them, just make sure you mention it is regarding the 16 plant macerat.
    #1 is **************
    #2 is 1-888-282-6044
    #3 is 1-877-890-3301 < this is customer service.
    #4 is 1-877-305-4209 < this is the main 16-plant macerat number.

Hope this helps those people with questions.

Old 04-13-2001, 12:34 PM   #24
    dratgoed

dratgoed HB User
    Smile

Wow, Lots of negative stuff... I ordered mine 5 weeks ago (3/10) - got it Saturday (4/7). I asked why the wait of at least 3 - 4 weeks, and was told that this is made in batches. That does not sound odd to me. Most consumer products are manufactured in "batches" of some sort. Anyway, I started it that Saturday night. I have since lost about 6 pounds and it's been about a week. I have yet to see what the final outcome is, but I do realize there are no miracle drugs out there. Thing is, I wasn't losing weight with light exercise and good eating habits. Now I am losing weight. Coincidence? Who knows...
    Anyway, not all diets work for all people. If this doesn't end up working well, I will try to get a refund. If I have no luck with that, I covered myself by putting this on my credit card. See, there is something called Federal Regulation C, which allows you to call your credit card company, and have them charge back for fraudulent products, or products greatly misrepresented. (I learned about this regulation when planning my wedding...) So far, I am happy, so I won't worry about it for now. I am losing weight, not feeling sick, am sleeping well, and not "wired". Oh, and no, I don't work for them. I work for an insurance company, and I have my own custom gift basket business as well. Good luck to you all!

------------------
    D Risch

Old 04-13-2001, 07:41 PM   #25
    ANP

ANP HB User
    Hi D,
    I am glad that is working for you. After 2 weeks of taking mine, I found out that they didn't get my order right. I only got the purgative, and not any drainer. BUt, I did lose 5 lbs, gained it back though. I did send mine back, only because first, my order wasn't right, and second, because I found something else that is working wonders for me!! I didn't want to mess with my success.
    ( 18 lbs gone!!)Anyway good luck to you and please keep us posted on your results. ANP

Old 04-15-2001, 10:04 AM   #26
    badams5555

badams5555 HB User
    I got mine about 2 weeks ago but didnt really do it because I was hearing such bad stuff. Maybe, though I will actually try it. I did get a second shipment of the same thing yesterday for some reason. I did get both kinds, the purgative and the other one. Well, I think I'll try it. I've had it for a couple of weeks so I guess i should. will let you know if anything happens.

Old 04-15-2001, 10:05 AM   #27
    badams5555

badams5555 HB User
    ANP whT Re you doing now?

Old 04-17-2001, 02:45 AM   #28
    Taina

Taina HB User
    Question

Hello! well i had no problem receiving mines although i live japan (military) i got it in 3 weeks..My question is..Does anyone remember when to use which? cause i got 2 bottles the problems is i went home on vacation and when i came back my husband had trown away the instructions.. My mom was also on this diet for 2 months and lost 50lbs and has been able to keep them off..that was last year..she keeps it off by going to the gym 4x a week and eating healthy so in order for this diet to work it is obious that you have to work with it. there is no miracle cure for losing weight you just have to work with it.... hope someone remembers!!

------------------
    Taina :-)

Old 04-18-2001, 02:30 PM   #29
    ANP

ANP HB User
    Talking

HI BADAMS5555,
    HERE'S WHAT I AM DOING... EXERCISING DAILY, (WALKING THE TREADMILL, LIGHT AEROBICS),I'VE CUT OUT BREADS,PASTAS,POTATOES,SUGAR,FAST FOOD,EATING ALOT OF SALADS AND MEAT, AND TAKING METABOLIFT. I'VE LOST 20 LBS. BUT WITH EASTER I DID EAT STUFF I KNOW I SHOULDN'T. I HAVEN'T WEIGHED YET, I'M GONNA DO A STRICT DIET A COUPLE OF DAYS THEN WEIGH.
    I'LL LET YA KNOW HOW IT GOES. ANP

Old 04-20-2001, 11:52 AM   #30
    badams5555

badams5555 HB User
    Smile

ANP
    Thanx for telling me what your doing. Think I'll give it a try. sounds like common sense stuff. i saw the the metabolite in walmart lastnight. think i will give it a try as well. keep me posted on your progress.

badams5555

Closed Thread