It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• 16 PLant Macerat

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-05-2001, 12:46 PM   #46
    Naxis
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Naxis HB User
    I tried this and it did absolutely nothing. According to the ingredients, it seems to be nothing more than a diuretic, and not a very good one at that. I put 30 drops of each into a 32 oz bottle and drank from it during the day. That did nothing. So I tried 40, 50 random amounts.... nada. SAVE YOUR MONEY.... just another rip-off.

Naxis

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2001, 10:36 PM   #47
    ImAnAngelAlwayz

ImAnAngelAlwayz HB User
    Exclamation

Well ... I wish I would've read all these before hand, I just ordered this stuff today. I hope that I get it ... at least then I got something for the money I am giving them ... if I don't lose anything then I'm no worse off than I am now. I try to stay healthy in the way I eat which isn't hard ... I work in a day care center and they have to serve healthy meals and snacks to the kids ... so I have just been eating with them instead of buying or bringing food. That hasn't helped though. I also ride my bike to school (I'm 22 and attend Arizona State University). Of course I am not taking any classes right now, so that hasn't been happening for about a month or so. I will definitely keep you all up to date and I will be checking to see what your progress is as well!!! And for the record before I start the product ... I don't know what I weigh. I don't even own a scale ... I don't believe in them. I judge my success on what I feel like and whether or not I am fitting into the clothing that I want to fit into. I do know however that just over a year ago I was about 30lbs lighter than I am and that with the 30lbs I also gained 4-5 inches in my waist. Not good! lol

I hope that this works ... and for the record I will be starting back with my bike riding exercise in a month or two ... depending on if I can handle it in the 110 degree weather! Ha!

Old 06-23-2001, 06:12 PM   #48
    Midajah

Midajah HB User
    Angry

This is my third week on Plant Macerat and I've gained 3 lbs. I'm definitely sending it back. I waited a month for nothing.

I'm going to try Xenadrine RFA-1 for eight weeks while exercising twice a day. I'll report back in a month. Boy do I hope that I'll be back to my regular size in time for my vacation to Jamaica.

Old 06-30-2001, 10:32 PM   #49
    PinkLady

PinkLady HB User
    Smile

Hi Everyone~
    I am new to this board but, I received (finally) my supply of Plant Macerat today - June 30. I will start tomorrow. I am going to give it a try. I will make regular postings to update everyone on my progess. Although all of the rhetoric doesn't sound too promising, I will keep an open mind.

To start I am 5'8" and weigh about 172lbs. I want to lose 40lbs, which puts me at 132lbs...my weight before 2 kids.

Old 07-02-2001, 10:55 AM   #50
    dratgoed

dratgoed HB User
    Arrow

Quote:
    Originally posted by dratgoed:

I lost one dress size (and my breasts are firmer). However, I seem to not lose weight. I keep losing the same 5-7 lbs., and then gaining it back again when the hormone stuff hits. I am on the second set of bottles now...
    I will take this until I finish it, but I am about to join a gym down the street...
    DRR
    Update for y'all... I am getting smaller and losing weight, but it's not due to the drops. I joined a gym as I said I would and am doing water aerobics five days a week for an hour...

A friend of mine even gave me her drops. I am on the third set of bottles using 20 drops of each per glass, and I don't think they've helped me lose the weight - only help me drink the water I'm supposed to each day.
    Deanna

Old 07-02-2001, 01:25 PM   #51
    PinkLady

PinkLady HB User
    Thumbs up

Well it's Tuesday and I've lost 1 lb. I have been using 15 drops of each per glass of water - 3x/day. I have not been using the drops for small snacks in between main meals. So far so good.

I have always exercised (walking) at least 3 times a week and will continue to keep the same exercise regimen while taking the Plant Macerat. That way I will know what is or isn't working. If you change serveral things at that same time then you have no way of knowing which one is giving you the positive results.

I am going to increase to 20 drops of each. I wanted to start out slow to make sure my body didn't have an adverse reaction.

Will keep you posted.

By the way...MariahLynn? Are you still out there? How are you doing? You posted early on with positive results. Are you still losing? We'd like to hear from you!

Old 07-06-2001, 09:30 AM   #52
    VAS

VAS HB User
    ive been using this product for 2 months and nothing has happened,is it to late to get a refund? theres still liquid in the bottles if anyone knows where to send back the bottles please let me know
    thankyou

Old 07-06-2001, 02:00 PM   #53
    Branjack

Branjack HB User
    Cool

Quote:
    Originally posted by ~~*Sad Girl*~~:
    Hey everyone,

On ethe last message board i read some negative quotes to the "16 plant macerat plan". See i had already ordered it before i got on the the message boards so im still going to try it. I did read a few though that this herbal drop has worked for some. If its any of you are you know anyone it has wored for can you please wriet me back. With your end results. Thanks xoxox Shannon
    I ordered and received the drops, and I have been taking them for 2 days and was surprised when I hopped on the scale today and had lost 4 pounds. I will let you know how it progresses.

It has now been 12 days and I have lost 9 pounds, but I have also been drinking a lot of water. I think these drops have given me the excitement of losing my prgnancy fat!!

[This message has been edited by Branjack (edited 07-16-2001).]

Old 07-14-2001, 11:01 AM   #54
    Rpsajdl

Rpsajdl HB User
    I could go on and on about the problems and incidents that I have had for almost a year now with 16 plant macerat. I ordered the product in Spetember 2000. Took 6-8 weeks to arrive. Tried it for 4-5 weeks and didn't lose a pound. Followed all the directions for Money back, no questions asked refund. After many, many calls and them telling me that they had refunded me when they haven't, fighting with the Supervisor's hotline, etc. I had almost given up hope. There is a new woman on the supervisor's hotline named Carol and she actually seemed concerned that I had been dealing with this (and I have it documented with names and dates) until JUNE, 2001. She assured me she would send me the refund. Well, about a week later, guess what? I got another package of the 16 plant macerat in the mail!!! It's almost amusing. Now, I can't find the regular phone number nor the Supervisor's number to call back. Can you believe it? This has been going on for 10 months!!!!!

If anyone out there has the phone numbers, please let me know!!! I'm determined to get my money back.

They won't connect you to anyone actually affiliated with the company or tell you where it's at or anything. I told them this was all a fake and that I was going to report to Better Business Bureau, but it sounds like others have and they're still in business!!

thanks,
    Robin

Closed Thread