It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• 16 PLant Macerat

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-28-2001, 06:17 PM   #1
    ~~*Sad Girl*~~

~~*Sad Girl*~~ HB User
    Post 16 PLant Macerat

Hey everyone,

On ethe last message board i read some negative quotes to the "16 plant macerat plan". See i had already ordered it before i got on the the message boards so im still going to try it. I did read a few though that this herbal drop has worked for some. If its any of you are you know anyone it has wored for can you please wriet me back. With your end results. Thanks xoxox Shannon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2001, 10:53 AM   #2
    Copper
    Inactive

Copper HB User
    Question

I've never heard of this diet. What is it all about and how is it supposed to work? Any info appreciated.

------------------
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace all Grievances

Old 02-02-2001, 04:25 PM   #3
    jennifer954

jennifer954 HB User
    I've heard of this 16 plant macerat diet also.. i was just looking around the internet the other day to see what i can find about it on search engines and i didnt see very much good on it only think i was wondering was if it worked but man things i saw said most likely not and that very rarely does it work..hope this helps any

Old 02-05-2001, 03:05 PM   #4
    butterfly_girl
    Inactive

butterfly_girl HB User
    Exclamation

I work for the 16-plant macerat weight loss plans! Any questions?

Old 02-05-2001, 05:38 PM   #5
    Curious Chick

Curious Chick HB User
    Question

Hey Butterfly Girl! Have you actually tried the product yourself? I've been searching the web on this product, and have found lots of negative information. I've read that you don't get the product for a few months, though your credit card is charged right away, and getting a refund is a nightmare. I would like to learn more information on it though. What's up?

Old 02-09-2001, 09:30 AM   #6
    Copper
    Inactive

Copper HB User
    Hi Butterfly Girl,

Could you possibly explain a little bit about this diet? I'm gathering from these posts that it is some form of product. What is it composed of, and what are its' claims to fame (meaning what's it supposed to do?)
    Thanks a bunch

------------------
    Copper

Old 02-09-2001, 10:33 AM   #7
    Julissa

Julissa HB User
    Hey Copper,

Here's the info I've gotten so far from the answering service for this company. It consist of 16 plants and herbs that when ordered come to you in a bile form and you, depending on your weight, add so much drops into an 8oz glass of water which you drink with you meals (3x a day). The only problem I have is that there seems to be no way to actually get in contact with this company, all the numbers they provide you with are to answering services.

And I just want to know if anyone out there has used this product with any success.

Old 02-11-2001, 10:03 AM   #8
    Copper
    Inactive

Copper HB User
    hi julissa,

thanks for the response. I wonder what they mean by 'bile' form? i'm guessing it means there are added enzymes, and the liquid is emulsified?

i ran across seveal vitamin companies like that. the only people - AFTER you get thru the answering service - that i've been able to reach were STRICTLY sales people, not even connected to the company, just taking orders. they've had no clue what the ingredients REALLY are, or how to contact the actual company. weird business practice, but i guess there's enough of us 'suckers' out there that it's lucrative for them, anyway.

sounds bogus, so far, to me. thanks again

------------------
    Copper

Old 02-12-2001, 04:02 PM   #9
    Julissa

Julissa HB User
    Thumbs down

I still have yet to hear of anyone who has used this product with any positive results. I have also yet to hear back from "Butterfly Girl", as to how we can get in direct contact with the company itself.

I am sorry to say this, Sad Girl, but I think you have just sent your money to a bogus company for a product that chances are will not work at all. If it does work, pls. let us know.

[This message has been edited by Julissa (edited 02-12-2001).]

Old 03-01-2001, 08:32 AM   #10
    MariahLynn

MariahLynn HB User
    Thumbs up

I have been using this 16 plant macerate (Phytopharma) for a week. I started it on Wednesday, February 21, 2001, and today is Thursday, March 1, 2001. So far, I have lost a total of 2 1/2" off my waist, 4 1/2" off my hips, 2" off my thighs, and approximately 8 lbs. This has been the easiest diet I've ever tried. Because I want to lose about 50 lbs., I put in 25 drops of the liquid into a glass of water and drink it before each meal. The only advice I can give is to definitely eat right after you drink it or else you will get stomach cramps. I am very pleased with this product and recommend it to anyone who will listen!!

Old 03-01-2001, 02:51 PM   #11
    tav77

tav77 HB User
    Because sometimes weight loss is great for people who need to lose more, your weight and height would be appreciated.

If I only have to lose 20-30 lbs - will it be the same?

Just wondering....Thanks!

Old 03-02-2001, 04:50 PM   #12
    MariahLynn

MariahLynn HB User
    Cool

No problem, Tav77, I am 24 years old, married, and have had two children. I am five feet tall; I now weigh 175 lbs. Mostly the weight I am losing is from my second pregnancy.

Old 03-04-2001, 07:11 AM   #13
    cab

cab HB User
    I'm glad I came across this messageboard. I am sitting here with the add for this diet in front of me. I was considering ordering it until my better judgement told me to do a little research. Appreicate everyone's input.
    To Mariahlynn:
    How long did it take you to receive the product? Are there any precauctions one should be aware of that is listed on the product? Any side effects other than the cramps? Thanks for your help.
    And for anyone who is trying to lose weight the natural way, this is how I did it about 7 years ago. Low fat. That's all. I ate good, was never hungry. I lost 55 pounds in 7 months. I gained a lot of weight when pregnant with my baby and am now trying it again. I guess it just takes patience. I found, though, by losing it naturally and slowly, it stayed off for 5 years.

Old 03-05-2001, 08:35 AM   #14
    MariahLynn

MariahLynn HB User
    Smile

Dear Cab,

I sent the company a money order for this product, and it took 3 weeks for me to receive it. The biggest thing to remember is to put TWO stamps on the envelope or else your letter will wander around and possibly get lost. The only side effect I had was the stomach cramps and that only happened when I didn't eat right after I drank the water. If I waited longer than 30 minutes, my stomach would start to cramp up. As far as any precautions, I would suggest that anyone who is considering taking this remedy or any other for diet purposes, he/she should ALWAYS consult your physician first. I did a lot of research before I bought this product. I read about it, talked to people about it, and discussed it with my doctor. He is closely monitoring my progress, and he is very pleased with my health. Good Luck!!

Old 03-05-2001, 03:45 PM   #15
    Belinda

Belinda HB User
    Quote:
    Originally posted by butterfly_girl:
    I work for the 16-plant macerat weight loss plans! Any questions?
    I would like to know what the ingredients are before I buy this. Could you or anyone tell me what they are?

Thank you

Closed Thread