It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• New Xenadrine dosage

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-09-2002, 04:05 PM   #1
    ruffrydergurl

ruffrydergurl HB User
    Post New Xenadrine dosage

I know Xenadrine (the new ephedra-free one) is supposed to be taken before workouts and/or meals. How long should you wait after you take it before you eat or exercise? What works better:waking up, taking it, eating breakfast and then eventually exercising or taking it and exercising before breakfast? Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2002, 06:34 PM   #2
    AZ24
    Veteran
    (female)

AZ24 HB User
    I started taking it 3 weeks ago. I have only lost 2.5 lbs. :-( I wake up, take 2 pills, eat breakfast, then go to the gym within the hour. I tried taking the two pills then going to the gym without eating...by the time I got to the gym, I was soooo sick. I ran to the bathroom twice because I thought I was going to throw-up. I left as soon as I could (without the workout) and had to drive like a mad woman home. I ate something as soon as my stomach allowed. Within the hour I was completly fine. Weird huh? The only thing I can relate that illness to was not eating after I took the pills. I haven't made that mistake again! Let me know what works for you.
    By the way..I went into the Valley Vitamin store and told the guy that I was expecting a faster weight loss. He said try taking 3 at one time and 1 later. I have done that twice now, and talk about energy!!! My heart was racing...but I did get in a great work out!

Closed Thread