It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• Headaches, muscle twitches, upset stomach due to coke, juice, alcohol?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-04-2003, 04:52 AM   #16
    kyler

kyler HB User
    Well, I'm not worrying myself to death but I'm just checking out now what's good for me and what's not.

As I said I'm simply not drinking or eating anything anymore that's bad for me that I know of. Heck, I even got my brother to stop drinking coke (he drank even more of it) and start working out

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2003, 01:12 PM   #17
    ysone

ysone HB User
    Hi Kyler,
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good and also that you have helped your brother to change to a healthier lifestyle. The pantothenic acid is vitamin B5. It should not be a problem for you. The V8 is the same as the orange juice, if it's processed, it's acidic. You might want to invest in a juicer and make your own vegetable juices. They are very healthy. If you do drink the V8, just offset it with alkaline ash foods like you already have on your list. The recommeded diet is 80% alkaline ash and 20% acidic ash, so you can work with it. You don't have to avoid everything acidic, especially since your body is healthier now. It can probably cope with more than it could before when you were drinking all that coke. It may be pseudo science, but there are a lot of very healthy individuals like myself who are very happy that they have come across this information. As I mentioned before, just listen to your body. It will let you know when you are doing something it doesn't like. Good Luck. Y

Closed Thread