It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• Xenadrine EFX vs. Ephedra Free Hydroxycut??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-05-2003, 10:34 AM   #1
    SWAT911

SWAT911 HB User
    Question Xenadrine EFX vs. Ephedra Free Hydroxycut??

I am wondering if anyone here has used both or either and thinks one is better. NOTE: I am talking about the ephedra FREE Hydroxycut and the Xenadrine EFX (also Ephedra free). Which is better?

Any thoughts are appreciated!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2003, 05:46 AM   #2
    kittystar20

kittystar20 HB User
    Exclamation

Hey there! I just wanna tell you that I tried Xenadrine EFX and I wont recommend it to you. Yes, it doesnt have ephedra but it does have synephrine which is almost the same as ephedra. Ive tried the original formula of Hydroxycut and on I did have palpitations, jitters, headaches and everything and I though I would just die. I gave up taking it on the 3rd day then I had it replaced with Xenadrine EFX because I thought it was SAFER I was wrong then. With Xenadrine EFX, my heart did also palpitate, the feeling of nervousness is still there and I've had terrible headaches and frequent vomiting. It also doesn't help to suppress your appetite. I also stopped taking it on my 4th day because of its terrible side effects and ohh.. I forgot to mention it also caused me insomnia.
    Well, all I could advice you is that it really is better to slim down through diet and exercise because these pills is really bad for the health and caould cause you some troubles later in life.

Old 05-18-2003, 10:14 PM   #3
    TheMC

TheMC HB User
    Wink

I am currently taking Xenadrine EFX and am very pleased with it. I have been researching it on the internet and haven't been able to find any indication that it has any serious side effects or threats to my long term health. I did notice some side effects the first day I took it, but no further days so I assume my body just had to adjust to having a faster metabolism. The side effects I noticed were: mild anxiety, slight jitteryness, a lot of energy, and insomnia. I only experienced these side effects the first day/night. I still have more energy (but not as much as the first day) and it does work as somewhat of an antidepressent. Also, it seems to have boosted my workouts.

Based on the research I have done, I did learn that different people will react in different ways to all diet pills so I am not trying to refute anything said in the previous post, however I have not seen anything to indicate that any of the ingredients in Xenadrine EFX come anywhere to close to the controversy/danger of ephedrin.

I have already lost 4 lbs in 1 week so I'd recommend giving Xenordrine EXF a try. Some people don't experience any side effects at all, but if you do and the side effects don't go away after a couple of days maybe its not for you.

Closed Thread