It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• ANYONE TRIED DERMALIN OR ANOREX?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-05-2002, 11:40 AM   #16
    CPO2B

CPO2B HB User
    I PAID $65 FOR THE DERMALIN AND $75 FOR THE ANOREX. I JUST TYPED DERMALIN INTO THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE AND A BILLION PLACES THAT SOLD IT CAME UP. I DIDNT WANT TO SEEM LIKE I WAS ADVERTISING FOR ANYONES BUSINESS. I ACTUALLY ORDERED MY SECOND BOTTLE FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE THEY HAD IT ON SALE. YOU CAN ALSO BUY IT AT GNC BUT THEY CHARGE TWICE AS MUCH.THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN THE LOTION IS EPIDRIL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THE PILLS IS LEPTOPRIN.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2002, 05:26 AM   #17
    CPO2B

CPO2B HB User
    WEIGHT IS NOW 159. NOT AS MUCH AS I'D LIKE BUT I'LL TAKE IT. WAIST IS 32. HIPS ARE 39. BUTT IS 41, THIGHS ARE BOTH AT 26 NOW.i'M HAPPY WITH IT. NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE MY BODY FAT CHECKED WITH CALIPERS. IT WAS AT 32%. I TRIED ON AN OLD PAIR OF JEANS LAST NIGHT. I CAN GET THEM OVER MY HIPS NOW. YIPPEE! NOW TO BE ABLE TO SNAP THEM. THATS MY NEXT GOAL.

Old 06-21-2002, 10:30 AM   #18
    MAYRA

MAYRA HB User
    Question

I just bought the anorex pills and I was wondering how you were doing with your weight loss. I'm scared I might have wasted way too much on something that may not even work on me. By the way, where did you get your pills, I bought them on ebay for ten dollars more! I was hoping you could help me out...
    thanx,
    Mayra

Old 06-21-2002, 11:43 AM   #19
    CPO2B

CPO2B HB User
    i JUST SEARCHED ON GOOGLE AND FOUND THE CHEAPEST PRICES. THESE COMPANIES HAVE SALES SO YOU NEVER KNOW WHO HAS THEM CHEAPEST. I THINK THE PILLS WORKED FOR ME BUT I GOT SO TIRED OF TAKING PILLS ALL THE TIME AND I REALLY COULDN'T AFFORD TO STAY ON THEM. OVER THE 2 MONTHS I WAS ON THEM AND THE DERMALIN I LOST 11 LBS.

Old 06-22-2002, 09:46 AM   #20
    MAYRA

MAYRA HB User
    Well congradulations! I've been going to the gym, taking metabolife for the past 3 months and I have GAINED about 5 pounds!!!
    I am waiting for my anorex shipment to come in, I'm hoping I can begin to loose the wight instead of gaining it
    Have the pills helped you more, compared to other pills that you have taken or are they pretty much the same thing?

Thanks again,
    Mayra

Old 06-23-2002, 05:25 AM   #21
    CPO2B

CPO2B HB User
    THE ANOREX IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE THERMOGENICS AND APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS I HAVE USED. I DON'T THINK THEY WORK THE SAME WAY. I FELT NO SIDE EFFECTS WHATSOEVER FROM THEM. I WOULD GUESS THAT THE OVERALL WEIGHT LOSS WAS ABOUT THE SAME AS WITH THE OTHER KINDS BUT I MUCH PREFER NOT HAVING ALL THE JITTERY FEELINGS. ALTHOUGH I HAVE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE NEW XENADRINE WITHOUT EPHEDRA AND IT COSTS A LOT LESS.

Old 08-12-2002, 07:22 PM   #22
    ET32NV

ET32NV HB User
    I just ordered Anorex today at work. I was wondering how it is working. Does anyone want to share their results?? I'm really scared because I put a lot of money into it.

Old 08-13-2002, 08:07 AM   #23
    mishka111
    Inactive

mishka111 HB User
    I bought annorex for $89 - I think.
    The first week I lost a few pounds & that was it- no more after that.
    Of course I wasn't exercising & watching what I was eating either.
    LOL

Old 08-28-2002, 10:28 AM   #24
    KATHOMENOW

KATHOMENOW HB User
    Okay, I am really considering buying Anorex. Do you recommend it? Or is the the cutting gel (dermalin?) a better alternative? I am about 50lbs overweigh and nothing has worked. Any suggestions are appreciated.

[This message has been edited by KATHOMENOW (edited 08-28-2002).]

Old 09-05-2002, 07:03 AM   #25
    ET32NV

ET32NV HB User
    I had some difficulty with ordering Anorex. The company had sent me the wrong pills. I finally have them now and I am starting them today. I will let you know how they go for me.

Old 09-07-2002, 08:22 AM   #26
    ET32NV

ET32NV HB User
    Well I used Anorex for the first time on Thursday morning and I had an extreme allergic reaction to it. I've only taken that one dose and I'm still recovering from the side effects. I wasn't able to breathe correctly for about 3 hours and after that, all my joints and muscles hurt like I had really bad arthritis. I still feel a little soreness in my muscles right now. I have already sent it back since they said satisfaction guaranteed. But from now on, I'm going back to regular dieting and exercise. Sorry I couldn't be much help.

Old 11-07-2002, 08:45 PM   #27
    UnlivedPast

UnlivedPast HB User
    Cool

Anorex-SF $91.95
    Anorex $78.39
    Zotril (automatic weight loss compound) $62.10
    Leptoprin $137.00
    Luprinol $78.49

I just received the Leptoprin today and waiting to see the results. If it doesn't work, I'll try one of the cheaper alternatives. According to the Pharmacutical Company that puts out these things, they are all the same thing with different names except for Zotril which is an appetite suppressant, the rest are all fat burners.

Well its been over a week and I surely have results. Saddlebags are smaller and face tighter. Mid section not feeling so bloated.

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 11-25-2002).]

Old 11-08-2002, 01:31 PM   #28
    UnlivedPast

UnlivedPast HB User
    I am interested to know what the side effects were? Please respond!

Old 11-14-2002, 08:36 PM   #29
    chelsealam
    (female)

chelsealam HB User
    Hi CPO2B,

I am so interested in Dermalin, are you still using it?? I just wondered did you inches come back until now? Thanks ~~

Old 11-19-2002, 01:22 PM   #30
    CPO2B

CPO2B HB User
    wow. I've been gone for a long time! I fell off the wagon big time. I am bigger than ever before! (170 lbs) I just started back on the Anorex a few days ago. I still really believe in both products. I just have a big problem with emotional eating and have gotten depressed lately so I've been eating. Anyway I started back on the Natural Hormone Enhancement plan I learned about on this board as well. wish me luck

Closed Thread