It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• ANYONE TRIED DERMALIN OR ANOREX?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-25-2002, 12:10 PM   #31
    mvborders

mvborders HB User
    I am interested in Anorex. Can anyone provide me with some information on how it is personally assisting you with your weight loss. Must you stick to an excersise plan with Anorex?
    Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2002, 07:16 PM   #32
    ET32NV

ET32NV HB User
    Well some of the side effects I experienced after taking the first dose of Anorex was difficulty breathing and couldn't catch my breath for about 1-2 hours (seemed longer of course) I took them at work and before I even noticed I was breathing different, my coworkers all asked if I was feeling okay. I went to the bathroom and saw that my face was swelling up and had turned red. I looked like I was about to go into a seizure. Then I sat down and tried to correct my breathing and that took a while. By the time I could breathe again, my muscles and joints were all sore. I couldn't bend my joints without pain and I felt so weak as if I had been exercising for a month straight. The soreness went away after 2-3 days. But on a happier note, my mom mailed me some pills that she was taking (ThermoSlim) and I'm excited to say that I've lost about 20 pounds and still losing. I don't get hungry as much and it's a lot easier to control my portions than before. And I haven't been exercising with it, though they recommended it. I did for a while, but my gym had closed for remodeling after I had started working out for 2 weeks. But ThermoSlim seems to be working for me. I went from 158 and now I'm 135. Well I hope I was able to help out with the side effects from Anorex. Keep posting your results. Good Luck!!

Old 11-26-2002, 07:23 AM   #33
    mvborders

mvborders HB User
    Wow! I am so sorry to hear about your ordeal with the Anorex. I am glad to hear that you have fully recovered and feeling so much better. Thank you for being honest with me. I am glad to hear that the Thermoslim worked for you. I will try that product for myself and keep you updated. My goal is to lose 50lbs. Thank you for the advice

Old 11-29-2002, 05:09 PM   #34
    Faith80

Faith80 HB User
    from someone who has fought with an eating disorder, the idea of a diet drug called Anoerx is really annoying because it's very close to the word anoerxia. I don't think a majoirty of diet drugs are safe and just because you can buy them w/o a perscrition doesn't make them safe. Also, some drugs don't say they have things like ephdra in them, but they do, just under another name. If you do a search about what is all in your diet pills I bet a majority of you will be surpised.

------------------
    As long as there is life, there is hope

Old 01-10-2003, 03:27 PM   #35
    PattiPirkL60

PattiPirkL60 HB User
    Talking

Hi,
    I don't know if anyone's still out there on this thread, but my Anorex should be coming monday and I am very excited. I've tried many different diet plans/aids, etcs...I had the best luck on Meridia a few years ago. I can eat right, but I usually need help getting started. Once I start seeing results, I go full blast...LOL. Anyone have good results with Anorex? I would love to hear about it

Old 01-14-2003, 08:37 PM   #36
    mt_girl
    (female)

mt_girl HB User
    I am not from the origional thread, but my Anorex is coming tomorrow... Can't wait to start... Man I hope this works, I am so tired of trying differant things, differant diets, differant exercises...

Old 01-15-2003, 12:11 PM   #37
    mvborders

mvborders HB User
    Talking

pattipirk-
    I was wanting to know if you recieved and started on your Anorex. I wanted to know if you are having any side effects from it? And if you do not mind me asking how much wt are you wanting to loose? I myself am 50lbs overwieght. I understand that this product is for individuals who want to loose more than 20lbs. Good luck!
    Mvborders

[This message has been edited by mvborders (edited 01-15-2003).]

Old 04-26-2003, 10:06 PM   #38
    pammeyk

pammeyk HB User
    Was the product you used Anorex or Anorex SF? I have just ordered the SF formula because I am sensitive to ephedra, etc. and hate the jittery feeling. Anyone had a reaction to the Anorex SF?

Old 05-05-2003, 07:32 PM   #39
    miss chubby

miss chubby HB User
    Red face

recently bought anorex(leptoprin) thought i would die had a very weird reaction and im sending them back, took for only two days. i'm 26 w/2 year old not worth my life, need to know is anyone taking this pill w/ephedrine or without. also please beware caffeine amount and ephedrine for recommended dosage of 6 is very dangerous, ma huang ingredient per my dr says causes strokes. if anyone has had results with this w/out the ephedrine, please let me know. thanks.

Old 05-22-2003, 08:31 PM   #40
    paulfromatlanta

paulfromatlanta HB User
    I find this discussion stunning.
    No cream to diminish fat has ever been FDA approved.
    And the others are just ma huang (ephedrine), caffeine and some other unimportant ingredients. Why pay $100+ for something you can for $10? But be sure to read up on the stroke and heart attack risk first.

Closed Thread