HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Diet & Nutrition (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/diet-nutrition/)
-   -   ANYONE TRIED DERMALIN OR ANOREX? (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/diet-nutrition/32295-anyone-tried-dermalin-anorex.html)

CPO2B 04-25-2002 06:03 PM

ANYONE TRIED DERMALIN OR ANOREX?

I JUST BOUGHT THESE 2 PRODUCTS. THEY ARE PRETTY EXPENSIVE AND I WAS HOPING SOMEONE COULD TELL ME HOW THEY DID ON THEM. THE DERMALIN IS A LOTION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE FAT STORES INTO YOUR SYSTEM TO BE BURNT AND THE ANOREX IS A PILL. I JUST STARTED TODAY. THE PILLS DON'T MAKE ME JITTERY AT ALL LIKE MOST SUPPLEMENTS. I SURE HOPE THEY WORK.

CPO2B 04-26-2002 02:32 AM

2 DAYS ON THE LOTION. 1 ON THE PILLS. MY ABDOMINAL FAT APPEARS DIFFERENT. IT HAS DENTS IN IT, YUCK. NO DIFFERENCE IN THE TAPE MEASURE YET. I MIGHT BE HAVING AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO IT THOUGH. MY EYES HAVE BEEN REALLY WATERY AND ITCHY. I'LL KEEP YA'LL POSTED.

andreaphilip3 04-26-2002 09:35 AM

anorex is ridiculously expensive& i dried that lotion. i got so ill.

CPO2B 04-26-2002 02:45 PM

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT ILL? HOW? FROM THE LOTION?

andreaphilip3 04-26-2002 04:06 PM

yep. from the lotion. i got nausea and my head was ready 2 explode.

CPO2B 04-26-2002 11:50 PM

I AM CURIOUS. WHAT DID THE LOTION YOU USED LOOK LIKE, WHAT DID IT COST, AND WHERE DID YOU BUY IT FROM? DID YOU GET A REFUND? SO FAR I AM NOT EXPERIENCING ANY OF THOSE SYMPTOMS AND MY FAT DOES SEEM TO BE MELTING. I AM WONDERING IF WE USED THE SAME PRODUCT. AS FOR THE ANOREX, IT IS EXPENSIVE AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS DOING ANYTHING OR NOT. IT SEEMS LIKE I AM TAKING A LOT OF PILLS COMPARED TO STACKERS AND XENADRINE BUT DON'T KNOW IF IT IS DOING ANYTHING. IGUESS I DO HAVE MORE ENERGY BECAUSE INSTEAD OF NAPPING AFTER WORK I HAVE BEEN WALKING AND SWIMMING, BUT O DON'T FEEL LIKE I AM CLIMBING THE WALLS WITH ENERGY LIKE I DID ON THOSE OTHERS. I GUESS THATS A GOOD THING IF I END UP LOSING ANY WEIGHT. I WILL DO MY WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS AGAIN ON THURSDAY. I SHOULD SEE SOME RESULTS BY THEN. WISH ME LUCK. IF IT WORKS IT WILL BE WORTH THE HIGH COST, CONSIDERING THE HUNDREDS I HAVE SPENT ON METABOLIFE, WEIGHT LOSS FOREVER, BODY WRAPS, ETC...

andreaphilip3 04-27-2002 08:26 AM

i bought the dermalin. i think its b/c im sensitive to stimulants.

CPO2B 04-28-2002 06:18 AM

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THE DERMALIN IS WOW! IT IS REALLY WORKING WONDERS. I DON'T KNOW HOW AND I DON'T CARE. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 10 DAYS IS UP ON MY STOMACH SO I CAN MOVE ON TO MY THIGHS. I AM ORDERING ANOTHER BOTTLE IMMEDIATELY. AS FOR THE ANOREX I HAVENT SEEN ANY RESULTS YET. IT'S ONLY BEEN 3 DAYS THOUGH, SO I WILL BE PATIENT.

CPO2B 04-30-2002 05:44 PM

i ordered a new bottle of Dermalin today. I've only used a 1/4 of this one but i don't want to run out. I have lost an inch off of my waist, an inch off my hips, one off of my butt, and a 1/2 an inch from my right thigh. I am still only using the lotion on my tummy but i think the anorex is starting to produce some results too. tomorrow will be 1 week with the lotion and thurs will be 1 week with the pills. 3 people at work today ordered the dermalin too

andreaphilip3 04-30-2002 06:16 PM

congrats!!

CPO2B 04-30-2002 06:57 PM

thank you so much. it's nice to have support.

CPO2B 05-01-2002 02:04 PM

i have started using less on my abs and started using some on my buttocks. i really don't think i will lose any more from my stomach. i'm satisfied with the way it looks right now but i want to use it there for the full 10 days just in case. i am really happy with these results. i just hope it doesn't come right back after i quit using it. i plan on slowly increasing my exercise and eating healthier until it becomes a
habit. this is just to give me a little jump start to motivate me. i get discouraged really quickly if i don't see results immediately.

by the way, my eyes stopped itching in a couple of days. it must have been pollen.

CPO2B 05-02-2002 04:28 PM

1 week update
waist 32 1/2" was 34
hips 39" was 40
butt 41" was 42
rt thigh 26 1/2" was 27
lft thigh 26 1/2" was same
weight 141 was 144
OOPS! I CANT BELIEVE I SAID 141. IT'S 161 COMPARED TO 164 BEFORE. WISHFUL THINKING I GUESS.
[This message has been edited by CPO2B (edited 05-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by CPO2B (edited 05-05-2002).]

CPO2B 05-05-2002 09:32 AM

STILL DOING WELL. I AM NOW USING THE LOTION ON MY THIGHS. IT TAKES A LOT MORE TO DO MY THIGHS THAN MY ABS. I'M ALMOST OUT. HOPE MY NEW SHIPMENT ARRIVES SOON. THE ANNOREX HAS REALLY SEEMED TO CURB MY APPETITE. I WENT OUT FOR DINNER THE OTHER NIGHT AND HAD A COLD TUNA PLATE. I COULD ONLY EAT HALF! IT HURTS ME TO PUSH AWAY FROM FOOD BUT I COULDNT EAT ANOTHER BITE. MY HUSBAND IS OUT TO SEA (WE ARE BOTH IN THE NAVY) HE WILL BE BACK ON THE 16TH. HE DOESN'T KNOW I'M TRYING THIS. MY WEIGHT IS A BIG DEAL IN OUR MARRIAGE. I HOPE HE NOTICES WITHOUT ME SAYING ANYTHING.

jnjgould 05-05-2002 10:39 AM

You've never discussed the price or where you ordered the product from. Also, what is supposed to be the "active" ingredient(s)?