It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• Phentermine more than 30 days????

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-07-2002, 10:26 PM   #1
    gravity
    (female)

gravity HB User
    Question Phentermine more than 30 days????

Has anyone taken Phentermine for more than 30 days???
    Or has anyone taken Phentermine then took a break and went back on it?

My daughter and I was on it for 30 days and loved it but I read that you shouldn't take it for more than 30 days. I was just wondering if anyone has actually taken it for more than 30 days or took a break and went back on it - if so, did you notice a decrease in it's effect??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2002, 06:40 AM   #2
    Angelwings
    Inactive

Angelwings HB User
    Cool

Hi grav,,, I have been on Phentermine since Dec 1 and my doctor says it's alright to take longer. Some say 3 months take a break and then start again. When I feel my body getting use to it I cut one in half for 2 or 3 days then start with a whole pill again. Yes, I love my phentermine. I lost 28 pounds since Dec. 1 and feel great. Lots of Luck

Old 02-08-2002, 09:25 AM   #3
    gravity
    (female)

gravity HB User
    WOW, 28 pounds is great. I like the fact that we didn't have any side effects, we were never hungy, and I lost 15 pounds in 30 days ( 20 for my daughter ). I did feel at the very end that my body was getting used to it, i'll try what you mentioned about half a pill - first i need to re-order. Thanks for info.

Old 02-19-2002, 12:50 PM   #4
    Ziek 6

Ziek 6 HB User
    Can you get this on the internet or is it one of those things you have to get from a dr? also any side effects? im Looking to loose over all about 50 lbs but i think if i could lose ten i would be happy also please tell me if this is a fad diet or is this for real like will the weight stay off or not? thanks in advanc for the answers to these questions

Old 07-15-2003, 09:45 PM   #5
    ~~NatureLovers~~

~~NatureLovers~~ HB User
    Question

Im sorry, but what is a naratic? Ive read your reply on numerous posts regarding phentermine. IM not sure what naratic is, unless you mean narcotic............?

Closed Thread