It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• NEED TO LOSE LBS FAST!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-11-2003, 05:46 PM   #1
    xxblondiexx

xxblondiexx HB User
    Exclamation NEED TO LOSE LBS FAST!!!!

HELLO I WEIGH 138 POUNDS AND I AM 5"8. I GAINED 10 POUNDS AND I NEED TO LOSE 10 POUNDS IN 1 WEEK FOR THIS MODELING CONVENTION THING AND IF I WONT LOSE IT ... WELL LETS JUST SAY MY MODELING DAYS ARE OVER... PLEASE HELP ME! ANY DIET IS FINE AS LONG AS I AN LOSE THE 10 POUNDS FAST! I NEED HELP -- PLEASE WRITE BACK

------------------
    please help!
    thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2003, 07:07 PM   #2
    Shmigelz

Shmigelz HB User
    ZERO CARBS
    EPHEDRINE/CAFFINE/ASPIRIN
    LOTS OF WATER
    EXERCISE

Old 08-12-2003, 08:13 PM   #3
    hyzenthlay

hyzenthlay HB User
    y'all need to stop shouting. 10 lbs? you serious? personally i'd like to see a few models with boobs. gain another 10 and see how things go. the only way to lose 10 lbs in a week is by having a plastic surgeon suck it out but then you have weeks of bloating, bruising and recovery.

Old 08-12-2003, 09:54 PM   #4
    HappyCarnivore
    (male)

HappyCarnivore HB User
    I'm going to agree with hyzen there. Try modelling with 10 extra on you. They just might like the new curvature.

Old 08-13-2003, 12:12 PM   #5
    Snowkitten

Snowkitten HB User
    Quote:
    Originally posted by hyzenthlay:
    y'all need to stop shouting. 10 lbs? you serious? personally i'd like to see a few models with boobs. gain another 10 and see how things go. the only way to lose 10 lbs in a week is by having a plastic surgeon suck it out but then you have weeks of bloating, bruising and recovery.
    I gotta correct you on that one. I had a plastic surgeon suck it out of me and after everything was healed, I hadn't lost a single pound. So, that doesn't work either! lol! I agree with keeping the extra 10lbs. on. Your by no means overweight and besides your tall. I bet you look great!

<3 Shannon

CW 125lbs.
    TG GW 115lbs.

Old 08-18-2003, 07:14 PM   #6
    Cabana2206

Cabana2206 HB User
    Exclamation

Shmigelz...she is trying to lose 10 lbs, not kill herself. that sounds like an awful harmful way to lose weight.

[This message has been edited by Cabana2206 (edited 08-18-2003).]

Old 08-18-2003, 08:31 PM   #7
    goodbyegirl

goodbyegirl HB User
    you people have to understand that there are requirements for modeling if you're willing to go through with it.

do you know how you gained the wieght? try shooting for losing 5-7 pounds for a starter. but in one week??? I don't think that can happen. you can only exercise, drink water, and stay away from as many sugars and complex carbs as possible and see where you end up. toning up makes you look skinnier..well, it probably DOES make you skinnier but doing 300 situps a day has made my stomach at least look smaller.

Old 08-22-2003, 01:07 PM   #8
    tscott

tscott HB User
    Wink

I agree with Schmigelz -- for those of us who it doesn't matter about 10-20 pounds over weight we can say just stick it out! but to her this is desperation. and desperate people do desperate things in desperate situations. Besides - she didn't ask for a safe way just a way to lose it!!!

Old 08-22-2003, 04:16 PM   #9
    DenverGal
    Veteran

DenverGal HB User
    Come on guys - This is her livelihood and how she makes a living. She's not going to change the modeling industry just by showing up "fat" to one job. All that will happen is she won't get the job and she will be broke. (and I am sure you are not fat, you look just fine to the rest of us who are not in the modeling world).

Okay - I had a friend who tried Dexatrim b/c of a bet with his brother over who could lose more weight in 6 months and he was out of time. There is some special Extra Super Dexatrim 10 day thing (can't remember the name). I know you drink tons of water and then the day before you quit drinking to just the minimum. Then you will lose some water weight.

Then, once you get the job, you can try to lose the weight for real. I'm sure you can find lots of advice on how to do that here.

Good luck - and we'll all look for you in Vogue.

Old 08-22-2003, 08:48 PM   #10
    stabmaster
    Inactive

stabmaster HB User
    the people who know most about loosing weight quickly are boxers and wrestlers. at the end of the week you will look like a dried up cracker. you can't crap out fat.

you're looking at 7 days to burn 35,000 calories. A 5,000 calorie per day deficit is more than dangerous. I think sustaining a 2,000 calorie deficit for an already (lets face it) thin person will put you in the non-function category. You will quiver just to get out of bed. You will not be able to walk in high heels for your convention. By my calculations you should run about 10 miles per day and eat about 1000 calories. You will be about 1/2 way to your goal at the end of the week. The rest you can loose by drying yourself out, taking laxatives, diaretics, puking, and shaving your head.

Old 08-24-2003, 09:26 AM   #11
    slinkyton
    Inactive

slinkyton HB User
    stabmaster, got a good chuckle out of your method, and you're right, boxers and wrestlers do know how to do it. They stay up all night on a bicycle in a sweat suit until they are almost dead. In fact a couple of them have actually died doing this.

If you are *dying* to be thin, this would be the way to do it. If you are trying the *live* and have the time of your life, I would go for the 5lb loss and stay alive.

Closed Thread