It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• Colon Cleanse

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-05-2003, 09:45 PM   #1
    crazyabout blue
    Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User
    Post Colon Cleanse

Has anyone tried this? Im trying this for a week.. its Health Direct, Sculpt n Cleanse... a friend lost 11 pounds in 4 days after cleansing her colon..

I was gonna try the AminoSculpt.. but i was told that this Colon Cleanse would be better and faster weight loss...

will keep u posted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2003, 04:34 AM   #2
    eminemworshipper
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

eminemworshipper HB User
    Doesn't the weight loss come back eventually?

Old 08-06-2003, 10:47 AM   #3
    Mach

Mach HB User
    lol, thats a pretty funny name. I wonder how it gets rid of the fat.. hmmmm. heheh.

Old 08-06-2003, 07:09 PM   #4
    crazyabout blue
    Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

Well, no the weight doesnt come back off unless you dont eat healthy or exercise!

So far.. its been day 2.. i havent chked my weight yet, but i do feel a huge difference already...

Old 08-07-2003, 07:00 PM   #5
    crazyabout blue
    Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

My skin is clearing up.. yippee!!

Old 08-08-2003, 08:26 AM   #6
    shellylay
    Inactive

shellylay HB User
    Question

Do you have any more details on this? I have never heard of it before.

------------------

*~* ShEllyLAy *~*

Old 08-08-2003, 07:35 PM   #7
    crazyabout blue
    Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

I got this from MaxMuscle.. I just happened to see CNN while pumping my fuel tank at Shells.. and there was news about detoxing the body.. "its a way to go!" It helps eliminate the toxins from your body that have build up from years.. Over time, things u eat or swallow does not digest and gets stored.. Sometimes it would cause some digestion problems as well. Eliminating the toxins helps renew your system to work properly thus enabling u to lose all the weight u retained. Im on Day 4 as of today.. I think i have lost some weight, since i am doing The South Beach Diet and run every day... (although im HypoT --cause weight gain)..
    My body feels a lot better actually.. i feel that im getting stronger.. And i know i lost some weight. I also notice an improvement on my skin's clarity.

HEalth Direct also makes another product known as AminoSculpt which is really good.. although it will take up to a month to see results.. Im planning to try this product soon..

Colon Cleanse can help u lose the weight without dieting FAST.

I chked out other health food stores, and none of them have this product. The only place that would have it is Max Muscle. I suggest u go there and chk it out.. DO a search on the web.. and if u have any questions, let me know.

U only do Colon Cleansing for a week only.. and then u can do it again whenever u gained some weight (i.e. over the holidays.. etc).

goodluck!

Old 08-14-2003, 12:24 PM   #8
    Snowkitten

Snowkitten HB User
    Question

How exactly does this work? It seems like a healthy way to cleanse your body, but I guess what I'm asking is do you get diarrea? I'm really thinking about getting it. Thanks!

<3 Shannon
    CW 125lbs.
    TG GW 115lbs.

Old 10-11-2003, 06:51 AM   #9
    kevrhon

kevrhon HB User
    I just started using Sculpt n' Cleanse today. As I understand it, it only helps with weight loss in that you won't be carrying around the 5 lbs. or so of colon mucoid and old unpassed food waste. This will also help to flatten your tummy. It is supposed to aid in digestion, absorption of nutrients, etc. by cleaning out your colon.

It doesn't (I don't believe) help you lose fat. But as a first step to weight loss and trimming down, plus the psychological lift, it makes sense. I'll try to post some results in a week or so.

Old 10-11-2003, 05:11 PM   #10
    crazyabout blue
    Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

Yeah, i did it again for another week.. and I lost 7lbs.. I gained the weight when i moved back home.. moving back home was a killer cuz I was forced to eat all the time and I didnt RUN AT ALL!!!!!!! makes me mad.. but anywyas.. im starting the colon cleanse again.. haha.. and i have been able to manage my time and schedule to eat right and exercise after a month!!!!

Also, colon cleansing helped clear up my skin.. Whatever is in ur intestine do show up on ur face, it does make sense, b/c whatever toxin is in ur intestine affects your immune systemm, while your hormone is a culprit in overproduction of oil in ur skin that causes breakout. I have skin discoloration all over.. like freckles.. but since i started a new skin care regime and the colon cleanse, my skin started clearing up.

Old 10-12-2003, 05:36 PM   #11
    meeraboots

meeraboots HB User
    has anyone done a full body cleanse? i asked the lady at the health food store and she said people start off with the colon cleanse. how much are these cleanses? anyone from Canada?

Old 10-12-2003, 11:12 PM   #12
    crazyabout blue
    Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

The bottle i brought was 29.99. There are other brands u can consider and they all vary in prices. Chk out ur local health food stores and shop around and find out what is good.. the kind of products u have in canada can be differnt then wat is sold in the U.S.

Btw, i ate badly today, but I also took a total of 3 tablets today.. and i dont feel like i gained so much like i normally do.

and im not Hypo-T

I just gotta start exercising now. I feel so much better now that I started the colon cleanse again.. it can be messy, but its worth it.

Old 10-15-2003, 10:06 AM   #13
    Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha HB User
    Hi ..now it's me with questions..and PLEASE>>do not take this as confrontational..i REALLY want to know what the reasoning is for a cleanse so i can become more educated on differnt thoughts. First..what are the toxins from and where are they stored in the body? in the GI tract or in your body as a whole...and what are the specific toxins (broad term) Does a colon cleanse only clean out the colon? What kind of doctor is advocating a colon cleanse...MD vs chiroprator? Thanks!!

Old 10-15-2003, 07:38 PM   #14
    Cha-Cha

Cha-Cha HB User
    Parasites.?! Candida.?!! Rotting Poop.!!!.... God love you all and have a good cleanse....

Old 10-18-2003, 08:41 PM   #15
    MissBerry

MissBerry HB User
    I do know for a fact that certain parasites live in the intestine because i've passed (you know what i mean) them before. There were all kinds of worms coming out, but i had to take a certain cleansing suppliment for it to happen.

Closed Thread