It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• Microbiotic Diet VS. Macrobiotic Diet

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
    NeoBix
    (male)

NeoBix HB User
    Microbiotic Diet VS. Macrobiotic Diet

Hey folks,

I am brand new to these forums and I am curious about something.

Pretty soon here I am going to be making some serious lifestyle changes. One of these changes is my diet.

So I am here on a knowledge quest.

I want to learn about microbiotic diets and macrobiotic diets. I have only heard vague tidbits about them before so I don't know much.

What are the differences between the two? And which diet would help me lose weight and keep weight off better?

Also, I will be exercising while on either one of these two diets (depending on which one is better for weight loss) if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
    tiny feet
    (female)

tiny feet HB User
    Re: Microbiotic Diet VS. Macrobiotic Diet

Hi, not sure about the microbiotic diet, i have never heard of it. But the macrobiotic diet is based on whole foods in season, it's a way of eating. you choose foods that you know will benefit your whole being and lifestyle, then after a while intuition chooses it for you. i tried it for 2 years and was at optimal health, but it's restricting, unless you take your food everywhere you go, or the resteraunts and other people's parties are willing to cater for you.
    good luck.

Closed Thread