It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board

• wine with high levels of Procyanidins using the Tannat grape

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-23-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
    Puffin Cat
    (female)

Puffin Cat HB User
    wine with high levels of Procyanidins using the Tannat grape

Wines made with the Tannat grape can be found in Argentina, Uruguay and certain areas in France. However it is very important to drink the 'Tannat 'wine with food. It does not taste very nice without food. It is supposed to help ones brain from aging. The Romans planted this type of grape in certain areas in France and in the Nuoro Province in Sardinia you can find a similar tannic grape. This does not mean drink a bottle, just one glass once a day!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    What does Wellbutrin do to dopamine levels? James2468 Depression 7 04-25-2010 02:36 PM
    My success against High Blood Pressure, Heart Failure, AFib, and Insulin Resistance Machaon High & Low Blood Pressure 0 04-25-2010 07:54 AM
    Glass of wine - setback??? Sunshinegirl Addiction & Recovery 7 07-03-2007 09:53 AM
    High blood pressure natural cures, enjoy all ttwarrior1 High & Low Blood Pressure 21 12-06-2006 07:38 AM
    Red Wine-HDL, Total and Triglycerides jkhh High Cholesterol 6 10-25-2006 05:58 AM
    Wine and pregnancy amandab_nyc Pregnancy 36 01-12-2006 12:43 PM
    High Fructose Corn Syrup HubbleRules High Cholesterol 19 12-22-2005 02:31 PM