It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Need people's experience with Gastroparesis.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-22-2015, 01:33 AM   #1
    hornetfan7777
    Inactive
    (female)

hornetfan7777 HB User
    Need people's experience with Gastroparesis.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone with gastroparesis would be willing to tell me about your experience. I do not know anyone with this condition. I was dx last Fall. I have had 3 "attacks". The first two were nausea and throwing up. Could not keep ANYTHING down. The third one added in pain in my upper stomach into my chest. It was VERY painful!!! I have medication for the nausea. Plus I have had acid reflux for years and take a med for than. This is a horrible disease!!! Thank you for your help!!! Emma

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2015, 06:42 AM   #2
    Carolinagirl1z
    (female)

Carolinagirl1z HB User
    Re: Need people's experience with Gastroparesis.

Diagnosed with gastroparesis in Dec. 2015, on the strict diet
    I was diagnosed with gastroparesis in December 2015. Im on the strict diet, I guess thst is working but I do tend to veer iff the diet when my tummy feels better. I miss all my favorite foods. Im wondering ifbits normal to feel thst "yuk" feeling all the time. My nausea is better overall but I continue to feel a dull yuk in my stomach. So, is this due to me not eating the right things? Im terrified I'll get that ball in my stomach, cant remember bhow to spell it right now. Im new to all of this, 6 months of trying to figure this thing out. I also have chronic constipation due to another health condition where I have to tske opiates for chronic pain in my legs, but I tske miralax and 3 stool softners everyday. Thst alloes me to go about every 3rd day. Im wondering if I should be eating more of a puried diet since I continue to have the stomach yuk feeling all the time. Any advice?

Closed Thread