It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Horribly acidic nausea , sleep interruption and heartburn, please help !

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-14-2016, 10:01 PM   #1
    Enharvy9
    (female)

Enharvy9 HB User
    Horribly acidic nausea , sleep interruption and heartburn, please help !

Hello I am new to this forum and just wanted some opinions before I head off to the doctor (and get told its viral, and to go home and rest )

This started 2 weeks ago, I had horrific heartburn , at first I assumed it was just a poor diet , mixed with some new medication I had been on (doxycycline ) as well as tremendous stress .i have since stopped the medication .
    I have had little to no appetite, and a revolting taste in my mouth , bad breath also .
    5 days ago now out of nowhere I suddenly went warm, and felt like I was going be vomit , I wasn't sick but I definitely felt something had suddenly changed, I can't entirely describe it but just an off feeling .
    The next day I did have 1 bout of diarrhoea , but that was it . Since ,I am waking hot several times a night with crippling nausea and an urge to go to r toilet, which turns out to be nothing but pain.
    I will sometimes feel fine, but then it hits again all of a sudden .

It is incredibly draining, I am a mother , so I don't even get the luxury of resting on the couch .
    We did have a family stomach bug that did the rounds nearly a month ago now, and I would be besides myself if it happens again !
    I am incredibly stressed and diagnosed with anxiety, my anxiety has been through the roof lately, both due to my health and other reasons .

Basically, has anyone had this and it turned out NOT to be a virus ? I'm just expecting the doctor to tell me "yes there are nasty bugs going around at the minute "
    Could it be a manifestation of my stress ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, fever, headache, heart burn, nausea