It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

Gas won't come out!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2017, 12:53 PM   #1
Skypriority
(male)

Skypriority HB User
Gas won't come out!

Been dealing with this for years and it's incredibly frustrating. When I eat at night I get gassy and fart a lot. When I'm alone it's fine. But when my wife is home I do not want to fart next to her so I hold it in. IT's a small apartment and we are usually together at night. I go to the bathroom or take a shower or go somewhere private to fart and get the gas out. Buy when I get there I can't make myself fart on cue. I usually end up waiting for her to sleep before I can fart out the gas and go to sleep. Is there any way to force the gas out on cue? When I can fart all is fine but I'd really rather not do this in front of her!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2017, 03:00 PM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Gas won't come out!

Passing gas is normal and we all do it. Holding it in isnt doing you any good at all. Make a joke of it, fart in front of her and remember to say "excuse me". Once you are married a few years, this is the least of embarrassing things you will do in front of each other!

If your gas is that bad during dinner, you can take Gas-X, an overthecounter supplement which helps get rid of the gassy feeling altogether. You can find it any drug store or supermarket/ Walmart.

Reply Reply