It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

Poop/nutrients issues

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2017, 05:26 PM   #1
smalltownlassie
(female)

smalltownlassie HB User
Poop/nutrients issues

Hi everyone,

So, to start off, I know it's not technically possible. I read it all over Internet, but I am still really confused about what is happening to me.

I am a 19 years old girl. I have an iron deficiency and I got my gallbladder removed a year ago. I had gallbladder stones and had a crisis so they had to get it out. Following, I had some digestive issues that were considered normal, mostly some cramping and diarrhea after eating (not necessarily greasy meals) so I was suggested to take digestive enzymes. I noticed a slight amelioration since I started taking the enzymes and use them when I know I will eat a richer meal.
I'm here today because I noticed that I sometimes have the urge to poop minutes after I eat (nothing surprising here), but, it seems to be the same food I just ingested. I figured it could just be a coincidence, but I am VERY doubtful of that hypothesis. Last night, I had mussels and fish for dinner. I went to the bathroom, say, 20min after and it was literally just a ball of mussels flesh. I don't get it. Hell, I thought I was crazy, but I even poked it with a Q-tip to see the pieces stuck together (I am laughing out loud writing this, but I really thought I was being crazy), and it was VERY similar to it.
It's not the first time this happens and, seen my condition (lack of bile so maybe my digestion is being a bit weird?) I had to ask.

What do you guys think? Except for the fact that I'm a weirdo poking her poop, I'm not usually like this, I swear

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply