It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Health/Digestive Concerns these past few weeks.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-12-2019, 05:35 AM   #16
    MtnDude
    (male)

MtnDude HB User
    Re: Health/Digestive Concerns these past few weeks.

Hello! Just Wanted to report back.
    My GI stuff seems to be calming down. Foods are becoming more tolerable. Anxiety Has calmed considerably.

All my gi symptoms started back in June 2nd. (Including a weird tenderness on mid-left of my back. )

I had CT back in June 4th followed by a colonoscopy/egd on June 24th.
    Although, after my colonoscopy was void of any real cause, GI doc wanted me to have an MRI Enterography imaging procedure to view the gi tract, organs, etc to see if there might be something else.
    Had this MRI July 10th and nothing out of the ordinary for GI tract.
    Incidentally there was a finding reported on my left kidney:

Kidneys and visualized ureters: There is an abnormal contour of the superolateral left kidney well seen for example on coronal image 19 series 19 and axial image 42 series 17. Kidneys are otherwise unremarkable.

1. Mild cortical scarring in the left superior lateral kidney, likely related to remote infection or reflux.

Incidentally, my kidneys made the report also following my June 4th ct scan:
    Kidneys, ureters, and urinary bladder: Small area of cortical thinning in the upper pole of the LEFT kidney most consistent with a small scar. Lymph nodes multiple small retroperitoneal nodes are seen in the periaortic and aortocaval regions. One of the larger nodes is seen on image 69 measuring 7 mm in short axis.

Had abdominal ultra sound back in feb 2016 and my kidneys both measured normal.

Gi doc wasnít worried about the mri findings. Had another family doc look at mri findings and he didnít seem too concerned. Thought I mightíve had a kidney infection at some point.

Have primary doc still to look at this mri report.

Anyways, wondered if anyone here had any thoughts. Should I be worried if docs donít seem to be?
    Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply