It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Stomach frustration

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-09-2019, 06:31 PM   #1
    mojomike
    (male)

mojomike HB User
    Stomach frustration

Hello all,
    I have had stomach issues for 10 years. Diagnosed with acid reflux put on nexium 10 years ago. Fast forward 8 years later still having problems, gastro was like nope ibs acid reflux. Went to another dr who suggested perhaps gall bladder. Did the gall bladder tests etc. Showed I had a hyper one. He said that studies aren’t for sure but there is some evidence a hyper gall bladder could be what is causing my symptoms. He took it out and i felt significantly worse for months after . Felt a little better but never to where I was before the gall bladder was taken out. Another fast forward two years later to now. Was on augmention for a sinus infection the weekend of Memorial Day. I threw up 3 straight days and stopped taking it. Stomach has been a disaster since. The last 2 weeks have been the worse i ever felt. The bloating is so unreal i cant even wear sweat pants. Happens after one bite of food or one sip of a drink. Constant burning in stomach. i honestly look huge and distorted. I have cramping. Some pain under my right rib now and again. Some upper chest pain which I thought was from my neck but I’ve read that could be related. I also have some episodes where the cramping/bloating/pain is so bad it floors me.. literally lays me out. Now i also have tenderness in the stomach, like if i push down it kills me! The gastro has sent me for a stool test for h pylori. Anyone ever been through something like this? Any suggestions? Had a scope 2 years ago that didn’t show anything and also had the test to see if my stomach empties effiectntly. Also the throw up happens now and again , maybe once a week now.
    Also have wicked non stop deep belching.

Last edited by mojomike; 07-09-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply