It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Feel like I ate a cow in mornings ...

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-05-2020, 06:55 PM   #1
    rudy73
    (female)

rudy73 HB User
    Feel like I ate a cow in mornings ...

hey guys...i'd really like to know why i wake up feeling like ive eaten a whole cow in the mornings?.... Im not bloated, just feel SOOOO full when i wake up...cant even take breakfast or tea until afternoons... i dont eat heavy at nights...no midnight snacks either....

whats the medical term for this??...i searched online but found nothing...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2020, 07:37 AM   #2
    JohnR41
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
    Re: Feel like I ate a cow in mornings ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rudy73 View Post
    hey guys...i'd really like to know why i wake up feeling like ive eaten a whole cow in the mornings?.... Im not bloated, just feel SOOOO full when i wake up...cant even take breakfast or tea until afternoons... i dont eat heavy at nights...no midnight snacks either....

whats the medical term for this??...i searched online but found nothing...
    The medical term could be "dehydration" and/or "constipation".

Food allergy or food intolerance.

Possibly too much fiber if you haven't had time to adjust to it. For example, if you suddenly decided to go on a high fiber diet.

One thing you might try is vitamin B complex. It has to do with digestion and appetite.

As long as you're not in any pain, I would try to rule out the simple inexpensive things first, and then as a last resort you might think about seeing a doctor.

Old 01-06-2020, 10:20 AM   #3
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

How long have you had this? It's possible you have a hernia or severe reflux that is causing that feeling.
    Please see a doctor and request testing.....i would push for an upper gastroscopy.

q

Old 01-06-2020, 11:49 AM   #4
    rudy73
    (female)

rudy73 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by quincy View Post
    How long have you had this? It's possible you have a hernia or severe reflux that is causing that feeling.
    Please see a doctor and request testing.....i would push for an upper gastroscopy.

q
    hi quincy. thnx 4 ur reply...so ive been feeling like this for about 2-3 weeks.. its definitely a new symptom im having...in addition to other upper GI woes...but the most concerning symptoms 4 me are this morning fullness and epigastric pain after eating that radiates into my upper back....

Old 01-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #5
    rudy73
    (female)

rudy73 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JohnR41 View Post
    The medical term could be "dehydration" and/or "constipation".

Food allergy or food intolerance.

Possibly too much fiber if you haven't had time to adjust to it. For example, if you suddenly decided to go on a high fiber diet.

One thing you might try is vitamin B complex. It has to do with digestion and appetite.

As long as you're not in any pain, I would try to rule out the simple inexpensive things first, and then as a last resort you might think about seeing a doctor.
    hi...i think dehydration & constipation r much different symptoms than what im going thru...ive had a history of constipation so for sure i know when its that.

Reply Reply