It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Abdominal bloating and pain diarrhea

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-05-2020, 06:36 PM   #1
    keli449
    (female)

keli449 HB User
    Abdominal bloating and pain diarrhea

Hi,
    For 6 months I have had severe diarrhea and abdominal pain and bloating along with severe lumbar pain. I had an colonoscopy/upper endoscopy stool test for o&p salmonella, parasites. Now had fecal pancreatic test for fat and all came back normal. For my back pain I have had 2 MRI's with and without contrast and it showed a unidentifiable lesion most likely a hemangioma. I repeated 2 more MRI's and a ct and it's the same as before. I'm really so confused and unable to get around as I also have crps which I take pain pills for. My blood test have been normal except a very high cholesterol and triglycerides like off the chart! I take
    a cholesterol med. And in the meantime with all these symptoms I also have a a racing heart and sweating all day and night. I'm not fond of my primary care physician as I had to go tell her hey I think my blood pressure is high! Even though I had seen her 2x! Yes it was almost er high she said! Ok so now seeing a cardiologist dr and test so far have been good. Ultrasound of kidneys liver were fine? I was stressed out so bad after my brother died in 2017 and poa changed beneficiarie from me to her and had to go to court for almost a year by myself. I agreed to split the proceeds! Could stress be killing me? Because I feel I have no quality or quantity of life.. thank you.

Kelly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply