It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Bruising, yellowish marks from Reglan?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-12-2004, 09:42 AM   #1
    madara
    Inactive

madara HB User
    Bruising, yellowish marks from Reglan?

Anyone else ever get bruising on their body, some yellow marks with Reglan? I not sure even possible but that is only thing I can think of, well gad besides fact that I added 6oz of green tea to my diet recently. The doctor took me off of it yesterday because of that and my mood changes, energy level and rigidness but he said only blood thinning meds could cause bruising not reglan. Well he also denied all side effects of reglen too and look who ended up right I dont bruise easily and this is very painful on both my biceps and still getting bigger. I feel sworeness, pain in other parts of my joints, very tender but still not brusing yet that I see on my bicep area. It would take some hitting me with bat to feel like this.

Last edited by madara; 05-12-2004 at 09:47 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2004, 09:56 AM   #2
    Katie G
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Katie G HB UserKatie G HB User
    Smile Re: Bruising, yellowish marks from Reglan?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by madara
    Anyone else ever get bruising on their body, some yellow marks with Reglan? I not sure even possible but that is only thing I can think of, well gad besides fact that I added 6oz of green tea to my diet recently. The doctor took me off of it yesterday because of that and my mood changes, energy level and rigidness but he said only blood thinning meds could cause bruising not reglan. Well he also denied all side effects of reglen too and look who ended up right I dont bruise easily and this is very painful on both my biceps and still getting bigger. I feel sworeness, pain in other parts of my joints, very tender but still not brusing yet that I see on my bicep area. It would take some hitting me with bat to feel like this.

Hi there - I don't know much about side effects of Reglan, but has your doctor thought to run liver function tests? It seems your excessive bruising/yellow skin could be indicative of liver problems? I'm no doctor, but something definitely isn't right.

Good luck and keep us posted,
    Katie G

Closed Thread