It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• What Were You Thinking????

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-20-2004, 10:58 PM   #1
    EverWondering

EverWondering HB User
    Question What Were You Thinking????

I would like to know if there is anyone out there who has tried this? What was the out come? you really have to look at this site to know what I am talking about.... Obiviously, there is someone who has tried it, otherwise there'd be no report on it.... When I look at it all I can think is I'd rather suffer with the pain I allready have... than to be foolish enough to create more...Who knows, It may really work???? I am just a very big CHICKEN,,,, With an extremely low pain tollerance..

I was surfing the web and came across this site

http://healthychristianliving.com/liver_cleanse.htm

They show how a liver,gallbladder, lymphatic system cleanse is done, Warning these photos are graphic. I was curious to know how this would work? It is supposed to flush out all the stones in your system....??? gallstones, kidney stones, extc. what I wonder is what if you had a really big stone? If it forces them out then what would happen with a really big one? Could you cause it potential to get inlodged some where that would cause even greater pain than you are allready in?
    After I read it , One would think you'd be in horrific pain with all the stones passing through, It said some may feel them pass like marbles rolling about your intestinal tract.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY TRIED THIS?
    what happened? how did you feel? Did it help? Is it something you'd have to repeat often or seldom or not at all? AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST DID IT CAUSE YOU ANY PAIN? If it did, what were you thinking?

Thanks to all of you who reply!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2004, 10:19 PM   #2
    EverWondering

EverWondering HB User
    Re: What Were You Thinking????

Oh! Come On - There Has To Be Someone Out There Who Has Tried This????

Old 05-22-2004, 08:14 PM   #3
    jossr
    (female)

jossr HB User

If you are talking about the olive oil and lemon flush. No., but some do it if they can keep it down. Some say they have passed stones; others endured the nastiness and nothing. I will never think of taking 4 ounces of oil with a non functioning gallbladder.

Old 05-23-2004, 07:45 AM   #4
    EverWondering

EverWondering HB User
    Arrow Re: What Were You Thinking????

Jossr,
    Have you checked out the web site ? (Graphic isn't it)
    I can't beleive people out there have acutally tried this (OUCH)
    I mean, I would like to get rid of the pain but not cause it...
    Just doesn't seem right..I think I would be too much of a chicken to try it.

Nice talking to ya

Old 05-24-2004, 07:35 AM   #5
    actudan
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

actudan HB User

I read a lot on liver cleansing awhile back and even bought the stuff to give it a shot but I never got the nerve to do it. I am conernced that it would lay me out for days and just what if you have a large stone and you cause it to wedgein your bilary track (then you would be in great pain). If anynone here does try it, let us know how it goes.

Closed Thread