It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

new to the board need some help

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
katz32
(female)

katz32 HB User
new to the board need some help

I'll try to make this short.....Since Dec 1st I have been feeling nauseous, have no appetite and fatigued and it's now almost April. I've lost weight that I can't afford to lose. Mid Jan I went to the ER because I was so sick and unable to eat for 4 days and Gravol wasn't helping at all, in fact, I think it made it worse. During this time my stool was green (sorry to get a little gross here) that continued for another week after the ER trip. The Dr's there said it was a bad bout of IBS and sent me on my way. I have not had many problems with bowel movement except for color recently it's been a yellowish tan color and the nausea is a constant battle every day. I am scheduled for an abdominal ultrasound April 13th and sometime after that a barium x-ray. The problem is I don't think I can make it till then. The naseua gets so bad that I can't even make it to work and I can't afford to take off anymore time. I was just wondering how some of you have dealt with the nausea and if you have any suggestions about my situation would be of great help. thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2006, 07:54 AM   #2
rodney barber
(male)

rodney barber HB User
Re: new to the board need some help

Dear New to the Board:

It is my advice to affirm that you don't have a candida yeast or fungus infection, or parasites/bacteria, or an ubstruction of the bile ducts/liver problem. You may (seriously) consider going to a naturopath with access to a "good" laboratory, e.g., Diagnostec in Kent, Washington.

Good luck: Rodney

Old 03-27-2006, 08:01 PM   #3
katz32
(female)

katz32 HB User
Re: new to the board need some help

Hi Rodney,

Thank you for your response and advice. The Dr. who I went to said she thought I could have H. pylori but didn't want to give me anything because it would effect the tests that she is sending me for. As you suggested I do have an appointment with a naturopath this thurs and I am hoping he can help to deal with the nausea and to get to the bottom of what is making me feel so sick. I would just really like to feel well again. Just a question can blood tests detect H. pylori?

Closed Thread