It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

To Sharon76

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2006, 04:14 AM   #1
Angela22F
Veteran
(female)

Angela22F HB User
To Sharon76

HI

Was just thinking of you and was wondering how you were... Have you seen your consultant again yet?

Angela

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2006, 05:39 AM   #2
Sharon76
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sharon76 HB User
Re: To Sharon76

Hi Angela

Thanks for thinking of me

No, i haven't seen my consultant yet, i go on the 25th of this month, which i think is next week.

Im doing quite well thanks, ive reduced the steroids to 20mgs a day instead of 30 and im doing good so far.

Finally im going back to work.........been off work for 11 months and i go back on the 3rd June. Looking forward to it, i had to have a meeting with the occupational health doctor from my work becausue i work for the NHS, and he was just concerned about the amount of moving and handling people in the work place that i have to do, so im going back part time, and gradually increase my hours back to 40+ once i get used to it again.

How are you feeling?

xx

Old 05-18-2006, 06:17 AM   #3
Angela22F
Veteran
(female)

Angela22F HB User
Re: To Sharon76

Wow - that is awesome! Never would have imagined that 2 months ago... going back to work, it's great.

I'm glad to hear you're getting and feeling better.

Any more news on your kidney? or no, thats right you have to wait til the consultant appt. Keep me updated - I think of you often.

I am doing better. Diet changes are helping, but not completely eliminating the pain. I am still not my old self. Guess that takes more time. I am still waiting on a gastro and the endoscopy and colonoscopy - the waiting lists here are so ridiculous, I actually wish I had the option to go private. And the GP is offering no help medication wise, wish he would (well he did give me buscopan for what good that was).

I am going day by day. Trying to be more active - I find that helps although I often pay for it later. I haven't had any major double me over pains in a week or so - so thats good It's a waiting game for me now - I've learned some great things from you and others on here, and it's helping me to cope until they figure this out for me.

Thank you for asking

Angela

Closed Thread