It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

I think I need to burp, but I can't

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2007, 08:50 PM   #1
Given2Fly
(male)

Given2Fly HB User
I think I need to burp, but I can't

For the last few months, at night, I've been feeling a great deal of pressure in my throat. It doesn't hurt too bad, but sometimes it will cause me to start gagging. It's usually accompanied by a bloated, painful feeling in my lower abdomen. Always 3 hours or so from my last meal, never during the day. I figured it might be gas, but gas-x pills aren't working, so maybe If I could burp it might help, but that's the problem. I can't burp. I can't remember the last time i've ever burped, and have never been able to make myself do it, but I think that might relieve some of the pressure in my throat, and should be more pleasant than gagging.

can anyone help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2007, 09:12 AM   #2
Harry
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: I think I need to burp, but I can't

There are several commonly used homeopathic remedies that are used for passing gas upward and also to relax the esophagus muscles so you will pass gas---
Carbo Veg and Magnesia Phos.

Use as needed-- you can buy both at a health food store.

Old 01-23-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
Given2Fly
(male)

Given2Fly HB User
Re: I think I need to burp, but I can't

Thanks a lot, I'll try that

Closed Thread