It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• gastritis questions

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-11-2008, 01:35 AM   #1
    nessie01
    (female)

nessie01 HB User
    gastritis questions

hi i have severe neasea that comes and goes but now real bad period...im on prevacidx2 for LPR i have no ulcers or hernias............i think i have gastritis, i only have severe neasea no real burning etc........trying to figure out if ihave gastritis i did have a endo three years ago which showed minor gastritis ihowever at the time had no neasea and the doc wasnt to concerned..........i figure that it has now got worse............my gallbladder is also nonfunctioning.

questions can low functionaing gallbladder cause gastritis? can gallbladder probs cause bile relfux which can causes gastritis........im already on PPI so i dont understand why i would have this neasea isnt PPI supposed to heal gastrits..........i dont have fullness or vomiting so dont think i have gastroparies and have asked people on this board and they said that you have to have fullness for gastroparies which i dont..........thanks for your thoughts ness

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #2
    Chantal231
    (female)

Chantal231 HB User
    Re: gastritis questions

Hi nessie,

I'm wondering the same things.
    I have really bad nausea and just had my gallbladder function tested. I don't know my results yet.

Like you I don't have fullness or vomiting and I also tested negative for h pylori.

I'm also on a PPI.

I do, however, have a hiatal hernia and GERD. But I've never had nausea like this before.

Chantal

Last edited by Chantal231; 12-12-2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: add a sentence

Old 12-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #3
    nessie01
    (female)

nessie01 HB User

hi chantal
    i have my homeopath who uses a merdian stress tesitng method to check my stomach for inflamtion it was really high, so i was right about gastritis i have had it three times this year and homeopathics does fix it......someone on the gerd board here said that they got gastritis and neusea when they had gallbladder problems................im wondering if i am getting a little bile reflux causing the inflamation from the malfunctioning of my gallbladder.

gallblader does cause neasea and i have neasea still when i dont have gastritis............gerd can also cause neuasea to i think...

wait to you here form your results.........im definalty going to get mine out next year to see if my problems are related!!!!
    ness

Old 03-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #4
    caroleye
    Veteran
    (female)

caroleye HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nessie01 View Post
    hi chantal
    i have my homeopath who uses a merdian stress tesitng method to check my stomach for inflamtion it was really high, so i was right about gastritis i have had it three times this year and homeopathics does fix it......someone on the gerd board here said that they got gastritis and neusea when they had gallbladder problems................im wondering if i am getting a little bile reflux causing the inflamation from the malfunctioning of my gallbladder.

gallblader does cause neasea and i have neasea still when i dont have gastritis............gerd can also cause neuasea to i think...

wait to you here form your results.........im definalty going to get mine out next year to see if my problems are related!!!!
    ness

Old 03-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
    caroleye
    Veteran
    (female)

caroleye HB User

Nessie...........can you tell us what homeopathic remedy you use for your gastritis.

Thanks..............

Old 03-23-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
    dolysods
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dolysods HB User

I saw my naturopath/chiro for this years ago. I lost so much weight (i'm already thin). The medical docs were just tossing different scripts at me try this, let me know if it doesn't work. I might get better for a couple fo weeks or think, i'm not bad enough to go in. My chiro at the time referred me to the other one who does the meridian stress assessment. I had gastritis, parasites and yeast overgrowth. Within 2 wks i could eat more than rice, saltines and water I also realized that when i got a nauseous headache, i would take ibuprofen... at that time i was well enough to realize that the ibuprofen was making me sick for nearly 2 days after a single dose! Soooo no NSAIDS for me at all anymore I still periodically try herbal remedies. If it doesn't hurt my gut, it flares up my hiatal hernia. I am scared to death when i really get arthritis. I was on kiddi flora (probiotics that didn't need refrigerated), Gastrex by Standard Process and Prostatin for the parasites. The probiotics are the only thing you can get at a healthfood store. The kiddi flora you still have to get at your doc/chiro's office.

Closed Thread