It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• 5 Month Stomach Ache

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
    Austin937
    (male)

Austin937 HB User
    5 Month Stomach Ache

I've felt sick for almost 5 months now. It's enough to make me not want to go far from home. I just woke up one day and felt like I had the flu. Fever, diareah, dizziness, felt REALLY sick. The stomach ache stuck around. It was horrible for about 3 weeks, then I finally went to the doctor. They put me on some medicine and the next day I felt a little better (I don't think the medicine would've worked that fast). Ever since then, the stomach aches have been about at that level. They're ALWAYS there, but they get worse when I'm in a car, in the city for some reason (they already tried anxiety medicine with no success), while eating out (although sometimes I feel better when I eat. I get extremely shakey when I get hungry), and some other random situations. I just feel like I'm going to puke at any moment. Whenever I'm stuck in an area, I always scout out the garbagecans incase I need to make a run for one. There were periods when I couldn't even go to school because the stomach aches were so bad. Then, the last few weeks, I began getting dizzy, and I've felt like I could pass out (My blood pressure is like 110/65, which I know is considerably low. This made the stomach aches even worse, and today I noticed that the dizziness gets worse when I have in my contacts, so I'm trying to just wear my glasses for a while to see if that helps. I've been to the university multiple times. I've had colonoscopy and endoscopy with all normal results. They've tried depression/anxiety meds, fiber, tested for H Pylori, they tried allergy medicine, I'm trying physical therapy exercises for Vestibular Rehab, but they're not helping noticeably. Does anybody have ANY idea what could be going on??? This is driving me crazy. I'm not able to go out with friends, or do any of the things I want to do....I almost never leave town now (and considering I live in a 3,000 population town, there isn't exactly a ton to do). I just need SOMETHING to help me out....Pepto and tums don't work either. I'm 16 btw. Helpppppp
    (I realize there was some rambling haha. Ask if clarification is needed =p)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread