It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Digestive Disorders Message Board

  • Chronic Nausea

  • Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Old 05-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
    psychcat
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    psychcat's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: CA
    Posts: 21
    psychcat HB User
    Chronic Nausea

    I am a 21 yr old female suffering from chronic nausea for 3 years now. The first 2 years, it only occurred a few times a month and so I wrote it off as stress. Then in June 2008, I began to feel nauseous constantly. Iíve never thrown up, Iím just nauseous with loss of appetite and weight secondary to the nausea (Iím 5í7íí and I dropped down to 107 that June, when I typically weight 125). I had blood work done and an abdominal ultrasound, both of which were normal, and I tested negative for the H. Pylori bacteria. I was then given Remeron (an antidepressant and 5HT-3 antagonist) to increase my weight. The Remeron helped for a few weeks, but the nausea returned. I then started Prilosec 20mg/day. 6 months later, Iím up to 134 lbs and have zero nausea when I take both Prilosec and Remeron. But as soon as I go off one of them, the nausea returns. Itís worse in the morning and when I eat fatty foods. Iím having an upper GI in about a month to check for ulcers and ďrule out something serious like cancerĒ according to my doctor, but Iím going crazy in the meantime wondering whatís wrong. Do you have any idea what this could be? Have you ever heard of a 21 yr old getting stomach cancer? I have none of the risk factors and no family history of stomach cancer. A friend of mine was nauseous all the time too and found out she has gastroparesis, but when I mentioned this to my doctor he said it was impossible because I never throw up, but my friend never threw up either. Iím so exhausted trying to figure out whatís wrong with my body. Any insight would be much appreciated.

     
    Sponsors Lightbulb
       
    Old 05-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
    Mitch5
    Member
    (female)
     
    Mitch5's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: USA
    Posts: 80
    Mitch5 HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Hey,

    I just wrote a huge post on my situation at the moment where I went from delayed gastric emptying to rapid gastric emptying and I am so lost as to why this happened or if one of the tests is wrong.

    But I had to comment on your docs comment about this not being gastroparesis because you are not vomiting. Is he for real? You do not have to throw up with gastroparesis! I never have and I have had something wrong with my stomach for about 3 years now. I get extremely nauseous and feel like I want to puke but I never do. That doc is crazy for thinking you have to physically throw up to have delayed stomach emptying. Not true in the least, I am living proof! I even commented to my Mayo doctor I never throw up and does this mean anything at all? She said, "All it means is thank God you don't throw up with your motility issue!" What she meant obviously is that vomiting is just ONE OF the symptoms but you do NOT have to have it in the least! If you don't, you are considered lucky is basically what she was getting at. In fact, I have seen a lot of people diagnosed with gastroparesis who never throw up. It means nothing. I think it can be compared to a disease like multiple sclerosis where there are variations. You have some people with MS who are in wheelchairs and others who walk around and you could never tell they have MS. But both situations happen in MS! Just like both vomiting and non-vomiting happen in gastroparesis! For me, my main issues are I get extreme nausea and massive stomach bloating where I literally could pass for being pregnant.

    Last edited by Mitch5; 05-22-2009 at 09:32 PM.

     
    The Following User Says Thank You to Mitch5 For This Useful Post:
    pink blobs (10-04-2012)
    Old 05-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #3
    psychcat
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    psychcat's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: CA
    Posts: 21
    psychcat HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Hey, thanks for your reply. I'm glad to know that gastroparesis is still a possibility. It sure beats cancer. And it's definitely weird that my GI would consider stomach cancer before gastroparesis in someone my age. I figure I'll do the upper GI (it can't hurt) and if that comes out normal, then I'll push for the gastric emptying study. It's tough because my HMO requires a referral to a GI, so I have to go to whoever they choose. Hopefully he knows what he's doing.
    Good analogy w/ MS btw. Thanks again =)

     
    Old 05-23-2009, 03:49 AM   #4
    Mitch5
    Member
    (female)
     
    Mitch5's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: USA
    Posts: 80
    Mitch5 HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by psychcat View Post
    Hey, thanks for your reply. I'm glad to know that gastroparesis is still a possibility. It sure beats cancer. And it's definitely weird that my GI would consider stomach cancer before gastroparesis in someone my age. I figure I'll do the upper GI (it can't hurt) and if that comes out normal, then I'll push for the gastric emptying study. It's tough because my HMO requires a referral to a GI, so I have to go to whoever they choose. Hopefully he knows what he's doing.
    Good analogy w/ MS btw. Thanks again =)
    Thanks.

    You know, I am not a doctor but it seems HIGHLY unlikely you have stomach cancer. It just doesn't fit here. Now, IMO, IF you had stomach cancer THEN vomiting would seem much more likely of a symptom ironically. I know someone who had stomach cancer. It's not a fun cancer to have but the symptoms are very distinct and yes this person I knew was in his 50s. It's rare to see stomach cancer in a younger person, really rare.

    Nevertheless, it's good to have the upper GI scope done because that can look at the stomach as a whole just to make sure you don't have a gastritis or an ulcer that could even cause delayed emptying for that matter. See, how they diagnose gastroparesis in the first place is typically with an upper scope to rule out structural causes for a delayed emptying which could be an ulcer or something that could be blocking the emptying process where the stomach and upper part of small intestine meet. Once that is ruled out they know the delayed emptying is functional, meaning there is nothing structural causing the delay, it is a motor issue. THEN they do the gastric emptying study to confirm or deny gastroparesis or even dumping syndrome where the stomach empties too fast, which is weirdly what I have been diagnosed with, both gastroparesis and slight dumping in a matter of six weeks which I still cannot wrap my brain around.

    But yes, you are on the right track to check for gastroparesis. One you get the upper scope done then ask for a gastric emptying study. If I was a betting person I would say you have nothing to worry about with stomach cancer. Also, you even feel better on those two other meds. Think about this... if you had something like a stomach cancer you would not show improvement with meds like that.

    Do you get bloating at all in addition to nausea? That's a common gastroparesis complaint for sure.

    Last edited by Mitch5; 05-23-2009 at 03:52 AM.

     
    Old 05-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
    Collector167
    Senior Member
    (male)
     
    Collector167's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Northwest
    Posts: 263
    Collector167 HB UserCollector167 HB UserCollector167 HB UserCollector167 HB UserCollector167 HB UserCollector167 HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    You also may want to have the Dr. check your gallbladder. One of the first symptoms I had was nausea and weight loss, before I was diagnosed with an ailing gallbladder. Prilosec did help calm things down a bit.

    One of the key symptoms you cite is that it appears to be brought on after you eat fatty foods, which is a classic gallbladder symptom. After you eat fatty foods the stomach releases CCK which tells the gallbladder to contract and send bile into the digestive system to break down fat and aid digestion.

     
    Old 05-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #6
    snowdrift
    Senior Member
    (female)
     
    snowdrift's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: MN
    Posts: 111
    snowdrift HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    I agree with the gallbladder suggestion, plus an ultrasound for gallstones is a pretty easy/cheap and totally painless and non-invasive test.

    For me the first sign of GB disease was also constant low-level nausea and weight loss. The nausea was, of course, exacerbated by fatty foods.

     
    Old 05-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #7
    psychcat
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    psychcat's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: CA
    Posts: 21
    psychcat HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    Thanks.

    You know, I am not a doctor but it seems HIGHLY unlikely you have stomach cancer. It just doesn't fit here. Now, IMO, IF you had stomach cancer THEN vomiting would seem much more likely of a symptom ironically. I know someone who had stomach cancer. It's not a fun cancer to have but the symptoms are very distinct and yes this person I knew was in his 50s. It's rare to see stomach cancer in a younger person, really rare.

    Nevertheless, it's good to have the upper GI scope done because that can look at the stomach as a whole just to make sure you don't have a gastritis or an ulcer that could even cause delayed emptying for that matter. See, how they diagnose gastroparesis in the first place is typically with an upper scope to rule out structural causes for a delayed emptying which could be an ulcer or something that could be blocking the emptying process where the stomach and upper part of small intestine meet. Once that is ruled out they know the delayed emptying is functional, meaning there is nothing structural causing the delay, it is a motor issue. THEN they do the gastric emptying study to confirm or deny gastroparesis or even dumping syndrome where the stomach empties too fast, which is weirdly what I have been diagnosed with, both gastroparesis and slight dumping in a matter of six weeks which I still cannot wrap my brain around.

    But yes, you are on the right track to check for gastroparesis. One you get the upper scope done then ask for a gastric emptying study. If I was a betting person I would say you have nothing to worry about with stomach cancer. Also, you even feel better on those two other meds. Think about this... if you had something like a stomach cancer you would not show improvement with meds like that.

    Do you get bloating at all in addition to nausea? That's a common gastroparesis complaint for sure.
    My doctor initially wanted to do an endoscopy, but it sounds really unpleasant to me so he said he could do the upper GI instead. I can hardly swallow pills so I can't imagine swallowing a scope. Were you conscious for yours or did they put you out?

    Ironically, Remeron (generic = Mirtazapine) has been used to treat gastroparesis. There's a journal article called "Mirtazapine for Severe Gastroparesis Unresponsive to Conventional Prokinetic Treatment" by Kim et al. if you're interested.

    I do get bloated, moreso as the day goes on and I eat more and more. I thought that happened to everyone, but maybe not.

    How long was it from when your symptoms began until you were finally diagnosed? I find that doctors are quick to write off my symptoms as "anxiety" because I'm young and female. It's frustrating.

     
    Old 05-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #8
    psychcat
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    psychcat's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: CA
    Posts: 21
    psychcat HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    My doctor said it wasn't gallbladder issues because my blood work and abdominal ultrasound both came back normal. People in other forums are telling my to get an "Hlda scan" because that can show issues the other tests don't. I've never heard of this scan...

     
    Old 05-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #9
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Apr 2005
    Location: Birmingham, AL
    Posts: 20,169
    Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    A HIDA Scan test for how well your gallbladder is functioning. Anything below 35% is considered non-functioning. THat doesn't show on an ultrasound nor in your blood work.

     
    Old 05-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #10
    Mitch5
    Member
    (female)
     
    Mitch5's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: USA
    Posts: 80
    Mitch5 HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by psychcat View Post
    My doctor initially wanted to do an endoscopy, but it sounds really unpleasant to me so he said he could do the upper GI instead. I can hardly swallow pills so I can't imagine swallowing a scope. Were you conscious for yours or did they put you out?
    The upper GI will certainly rule out cancer, not that I think you have that in the least and it will show an ulcer. Won't necessarily show gastritis but if you are getting it to rule out something like a tumor or ulcer, upper GI will work perfectly fine.

    The scope, yeah it's not the best procedure I've ever had done. LOL. That being said it's not too bad. I've had it done about 5 times. Yes, I was sedated but since I'm super hyper and anxious as a rule even with the sedation I wasn't drowsy enough to be totally out of it and sleeping, but I was relaxed enough in that once the med kicked in, I really didn't care what was being done since you don't feel pain, just ever so slightly uncomfortable when the scope is first entering but that passes and it's totally fine after that.

    So yes, I was just given something to make me feel tired and relaxed. I know some people who sleep during it because they are so tired but like I said I was too nervous and I am just the type of person where they could probably give me all the drugs in the world short of anesthesia and I will be awake no matter what. LOL.

    It really wasn't so bad though. Not at all. In two weeks I have to have this done again in addition to another test where they record the motility of both the stomach and small intestine by placing tubes inside while they watch what my stomach and small intestine do for like 5/6 hours. I even have to eat during all of this so I am not really looking forward to it as I know from other people it's not fun but I will get through it somehow. LOL.

    Quote:
    Ironically, Remeron (generic = Mirtazapine) has been used to treat gastroparesis. There's a journal article called "Mirtazapine for Severe Gastroparesis Unresponsive to Conventional Prokinetic Treatment" by Kim et al. if you're interested.
    Really? Thank you very much for the tip, I will check it out.

    Quote:
    I do get bloated, moreso as the day goes on and I eat more and more. I thought that happened to everyone, but maybe not.
    Wow and it's also a very classic type of gastroparesis symptom! I have this as well. Sometimes in the morning I can feeling bloated, certainly not always, but I am consistently with a gradual build up of the bloating as the day goes on as I attempt to eat more and more food. So it's like the food from the previous meal is still sitting there and you're trying to eat more on top of that, so it causes the feelings of fullness and bloating. By dinner time I am feeling very full and I find that this is the most difficult time period to try and eat anything substantial so I really don't. I try to eat more during the afternoon hours since that's when my nausea isn't so bad and if anything I have a very light dinner. But I am eating about 5 small meals a day with about 4 of those between the hours of 8 am - 3 pm. If I do eat dinner it's around 5 and never anything heavy since I am typically super bloated or I just don't want to go there since it's too close to bedtime and that is when your digestion slows as is, with someone who has gastroparesis it's all the more slowed down.

    Quote:
    How long was it from when your symptoms began until you were finally diagnosed? I find that doctors are quick to write off my symptoms as "anxiety" because I'm young and female. It's frustrating.
    Indeed! I am right there with you. I am in my mid thirties and female so I know the drill all too well. I think I have had gastroparesis/dumping for about 6 years now but the last year has been horrible and that is what lead me to really investigate what is going on. I had reflux issues about 15 years ago, which included an esophageal stricture that needed stretched, esophagitis, gastritis. The nausea and bloating started about 6 years ago after a weird GI virus and I never felt right after this time period. I remember mentioning the nausea to my regular doctor about 3 years ago and she thought it was just GERD related even when I told her I have never been this nauseated before with GERD. Finally a year later (two years ago) I complained again of more nausea. Had an esophagram that showed the lower end of my esophagus was with a slight dysmotility. The GI doc I saw said this was common in chronic GERD suffers due to the acid for years and years. I was lead to believe that this was what was causing the nausea and bloating as well. Finally, a few months ago after being up almost every night walking around gagging with nausea, feeling so ill but never throwing up, just really severe nausea, I went back to my gastro and said that I know there is more to this than an esophagus dysmotility because I am nauseated constantly. He then decided to do the GES (gastric emptying study) which showed severe gastroparesis. The emptying was markedly delayed. That was 6 weeks ago. Now I went to Mayo for follow up just two weeks ago and their GES showed mild dumping syndrome, where my stomach is emptying slightly too fast! My small bowel and colon were also looked at for motility issues and were normal. I am having that horrible test with the tubes in two weeks to see what this is going to show. At this point it's anyones guess since I went from severe delayed emptying to mild dumping (rapid emptying) in six weeks time! I have been on a motility site that has people who experience the same thing, having both, so this is just confusing and weird because I don't know how they will treat this given that at any time my stomach could either be too slow or too fast. Which is why I think I am going to try to go the alternative medicine route since they might be able to help me much better.

    When are you having the upper GI done?

    Last edited by Mitch5; 05-24-2009 at 07:09 PM.

     
    Old 05-24-2009, 11:39 PM   #11
    psychcat
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    psychcat's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: CA
    Posts: 21
    psychcat HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    The upper GI will certainly rule out cancer, not that I think you have that in the least and it will show an ulcer. Won't necessarily show gastritis but if you are getting it to rule out something like a tumor or ulcer, upper GI will work perfectly fine.

    The scope, yeah it's not the best procedure I've ever had done. LOL. That being said it's not too bad. I've had it done about 5 times. Yes, I was sedated but since I'm super hyper and anxious as a rule even with the sedation I wasn't drowsy enough to be totally out of it and sleeping, but I was relaxed enough in that once the med kicked in, I really didn't care what was being done since you don't feel pain, just ever so slightly uncomfortable when the scope is first entering but that passes and it's totally fine after that.

    So yes, I was just given something to make me feel tired and relaxed. I know some people who sleep during it because they are so tired but like I said I was too nervous and I am just the type of person where they could probably give me all the drugs in the world short of anesthesia and I will be awake no matter what. LOL.

    It really wasn't so bad though. Not at all. In two weeks I have to have this done again in addition to another test where they record the motility of both the stomach and small intestine by placing tubes inside while they watch what my stomach and small intestine do for like 5/6 hours. I even have to eat during all of this so I am not really looking forward to it as I know from other people it's not fun but I will get through it somehow. LOL.



    Really? Thank you very much for the tip, I will check it out.



    Wow and it's also a very classic type of gastroparesis symptom! I have this as well. Sometimes in the morning I can feeling bloated, certainly not always, but I am consistently with a gradual build up of the bloating as the day goes on as I attempt to eat more and more food. So it's like the food from the previous meal is still sitting there and you're trying to eat more on top of that, so it causes the feelings of fullness and bloating. By dinner time I am feeling very full and I find that this is the most difficult time period to try and eat anything substantial so I really don't. I try to eat more during the afternoon hours since that's when my nausea isn't so bad and if anything I have a very light dinner. But I am eating about 5 small meals a day with about 4 of those between the hours of 8 am - 3 pm. If I do eat dinner it's around 5 and never anything heavy since I am typically super bloated or I just don't want to go there since it's too close to bedtime and that is when your digestion slows as is, with someone who has gastroparesis it's all the more slowed down.



    Indeed! I am right there with you. I am in my mid thirties and female so I know the drill all too well. I think I have had gastroparesis/dumping for about 6 years now but the last year has been horrible and that is what lead me to really investigate what is going on. I had reflux issues about 15 years ago, which included an esophageal stricture that needed stretched, esophagitis, gastritis. The nausea and bloating started about 6 years ago after a weird GI virus and I never felt right after this time period. I remember mentioning the nausea to my regular doctor about 3 years ago and she thought it was just GERD related even when I told her I have never been this nauseated before with GERD. Finally a year later (two years ago) I complained again of more nausea. Had an esophagram that showed the lower end of my esophagus was with a slight dysmotility. The GI doc I saw said this was common in chronic GERD suffers due to the acid for years and years. I was lead to believe that this was what was causing the nausea and bloating as well. Finally, a few months ago after being up almost every night walking around gagging with nausea, feeling so ill but never throwing up, just really severe nausea, I went back to my gastro and said that I know there is more to this than an esophagus dysmotility because I am nauseated constantly. He then decided to do the GES (gastric emptying study) which showed severe gastroparesis. The emptying was markedly delayed. That was 6 weeks ago. Now I went to Mayo for follow up just two weeks ago and their GES showed mild dumping syndrome, where my stomach is emptying slightly too fast! My small bowel and colon were also looked at for motility issues and were normal. I am having that horrible test with the tubes in two weeks to see what this is going to show. At this point it's anyones guess since I went from severe delayed emptying to mild dumping (rapid emptying) in six weeks time! I have been on a motility site that has people who experience the same thing, having both, so this is just confusing and weird because I don't know how they will treat this given that at any time my stomach could either be too slow or too fast. Which is why I think I am going to try to go the alternative medicine route since they might be able to help me much better.

    When are you having the upper GI done?

    I'm also incredibly anxious when I go to the doctor. I can picture myself trying to run out of the room when they bring the scope in. I forgot to mention that I have chest pain as well. It's mostly throbbing, though occasionally sharp. I've had them since I was about 15, but my doctor said it was anxiety as well. I've heard chest pain is a symptom of acid reflux. Maybe that's when all my problems began....

    I can't imagine having to deal with nausea issues for 6 years! In a way I'm really thankful that I've founds meds to control this, but I also feel like if I didn't have them then maybe I'd have gotten to the bottom of this by now.

    I haven't scheduled my upper GI yet. I graduate from college mid-June, so I'd like to wait until after that. I'm stressed out enough with finals and papers, so I'd rather not have to worry about having to fast and miss class to go to the GI. There's a part of me that just wants to get it over with though so I can stop wondering about all the possible illnesses I might have.

    Thank you for the lengthy reply. I'll let you know how the tests go.

     
    Old 05-24-2009, 11:40 PM   #12
    psychcat
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    psychcat's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: CA
    Posts: 21
    psychcat HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    I'm also incredibly anxious when I go to the doctor. I can picture myself trying to run out of the room when they bring the scope in. I forgot to mention that I have chest pain as well. It's mostly throbbing, though occasionally sharp. I've had them since I was about 15, but my doctor said it was anxiety as well. I've heard chest pain is a symptom of acid reflux. Maybe that's when all my problems began....

    I can't imagine having to deal with nausea issues for 6 years! In a way I'm really thankful that I've founds meds to control this, but I also feel like if I didn't have them then maybe I'd have gotten to the bottom of this by now.

    I haven't scheduled my upper GI yet. I graduate from college mid-June, so I'd like to wait until after that. I'm stressed out enough with finals and papers, so I'd rather not have to worry about having to fast and miss class to go to the GI. There's a part of me that just wants to get it over with though so I can stop wondering about all the possible illnesses I might have.

    Thank you for the lengthy reply. I'll let you know how the tests go.

     
    Old 05-24-2009, 11:43 PM   #13
    psychcat
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    psychcat's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: CA
    Posts: 21
    psychcat HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
    A HIDA Scan test for how well your gallbladder is functioning. Anything below 35% is considered non-functioning. THat doesn't show on an ultrasound nor in your blood work.
    It's scary to know there could still be something wrong with my gallbladder. My doctor made it sound like those tests completely ruled out any problems. Thanks for the heads up.

     
    Old 05-25-2009, 09:00 AM   #14
    GreenEyes97
    Newbie
    (female)
     
    GreenEyes97's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Location: San Francisco, CA USA
    Posts: 2
    GreenEyes97 HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Hello - It's been a while since I've posted here. I hope you all can help me. I'm female, 52 years old - going through perimenopause - I had a bout of food poisoining back in February - and every since then - off and on I've been feeling queasy. I can go for a couple of weeks feeling great - then the next 3 days I'm feeling awful - queasy w/full feeling in stomach - just that general lousy flu-like feeling - no vomiting - but nausea and at times I feel very hungry. My appetite is pretty normal - and at this point the nausea isn't non-stop (thank God), but when it hits, it feels awful (as you all know). I also seem to get a hot flash when the queasy attacks come. I'm able to sleep throught he night also (thank God again)...but it's got me so worried because I suffer with GAD (and health-anxiety) as well as depression. Sorry to ramble on...any thoughts/input would be much appreciated. I wonder if the food poisoining triggered something that's causing this problem.

     
    Old 05-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #15
    psychcat
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    psychcat's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: CA
    Posts: 21
    psychcat HB User
    Re: Chronic Nausea

    Hey everyone,

    I scheduled my upper GI for the 2nd wk in June. Unfortunately my nausea is back this week. I don't know why seeing as I haven't gone off any of my meds. I don't understand why I was doing so well the last 5 months and now all the sudden I'm back to square one. This is so frustrating. I ordered some acupressure anti-nausea wrist bands online and I'm thinking of trying some preggy pops. Anyone have any luck with these? I don't know what else to do while I wait for more tests. Ugh.

    I hope you're all doing well this week.

     
    Closed Thread

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Chronic nausea ~nothing works/gastric bypass? HopeFloats7 Digestive Disorders 6 06-18-2011 12:02 AM
    Chronic Nausea...IBS or Nissen? MountainReader Digestive Disorders 2 03-30-2011 01:43 PM
    Anyone with Chronic idiopathic nausea? Bungee3006 Digestive Disorders 132 08-14-2010 01:03 PM
    Chronic nausea from pain meds? brianpain33 Pain Management 7 02-27-2008 04:13 PM
    Does this s/l Neuropathy & Chronic Fatigue ? (Long) Sandilyn Neuropathy 5 04-15-2007 04:05 PM
    carebear 73, katie g and others who had chronic gallbladder disease please read in Beethoven_00 Gallbladder 9 02-19-2004 09:43 AM
    chronic nausea sufferer, first time in this forum - anyone please help Beethoven_00 Kidney Disorders 1 01-21-2004 02:18 AM
    Chronic abdominal pain, polyps and more Beethoven_00 Digestive Disorders 7 12-02-2003 04:37 PM
    chronic nausea and abnominal pain nomeg222 Pain Management 3 11-27-2003 08:25 AM




    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off




    Sign Up Today!

    Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

    I want my free account

    All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 PM.





    © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
    Do not copy or redistribute in any form!