It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Metronidazole, Omeprazole & Clarithromycin

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-01-2011, 08:07 AM   #1
    TerryKay
    (female)

TerryKay HB User
    Unhappy Metronidazole, Omeprazole & Clarithromycin

Haiiiii! I'm new to this website and I'm hoping that someone, anyone, can help me with my problem other than a doctor.

I'm taking Metronidazole, Omeprazole & Clarithromycin. I am vomiting everyday. Am I vomiting because its killing the H.Pylori bacteria?

I am on a 10 day regimen and everytime I take the meds I throw up. Do you know what I should do to prevent vomiting or lower the chances of it happening? Am I throwing up because my body isn't cooperating with the meds?

My doctor advised me to stay away from alcohol which is what I've done but I just found out no dairy as well. Also, I am suffering from really bad gas pains and I can't seem to find any relief.

Any ideas?

Also, I don't know if this matters but I have had my spleen and half of my pancreas removed. My doctor thinks it may be something with my gallbladder but I have an abdominal ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday to see.

Last edited by TerryKay; 05-01-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread