It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Unable to eat cooked food

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-21-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
    Queso
    (female)

Queso HB User
    Question Unable to eat cooked food

Every since I got pregnant with my now 9 month old son, I have been unable to tolerate any cooked foods. The smells make me sick, the foods I do try have an odd taste even though they taste great to everyone else. I thought it would go away shortly after his birth but it hasn't and now I'm stuck eating crackers, dry cereal (no milk) or chips. If I eat any cooked foods or I'm around the smell more than a few minutes, I get violent stomach cramps and nauseous. What is wrong? Does anyone else suffer this way?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Unable to eat cooked food

Many pregnant women have a hard time with certain smells. So that part isn't unusual. That it persists post partum would either indicate the association is too strong to overcome or something else is going on. What does your doctor say?

Old 11-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #3
    Queso
    (female)

Queso HB User

My doctor has no answer, that's why I'm hoping someone else has an explanation

Old 11-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #4
    Queso
    (female)

Queso HB User

To let everyone know I'm a mostly healthy 27 year old female 5'6 in height and 130 pounds in weight and there is no possibility of pregnancy because, I had a tubal ligation immediately after birth. I also take a vitamin daily called One Source women's, plus 12,000 mg of cranberry pills (2 capsules), cactus, odorless garlic, aloe, Hawthorne berries, 40, 000 STU cayenne, Echinacea and evening primerose oil (all capsule vitamins) twice daily.Because, I want to stay completely healthy.

Last edited by Queso; 11-21-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
    cramping, food, stomach ache