It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• stomach problems (waking up nauseous) NOT PREGNANT !

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-24-2014, 07:54 AM   #1
    cherie1991
    (female)

cherie1991 HB User
    stomach problems (waking up nauseous) NOT PREGNANT !

Hello everyone.
    I have absolutely zero health insurance and can't afford a doctor so I'm on here hoping and praying someone might know something or is/has experienced this problem.

I'm a 22 year old female. I don't party much .. (drink) or do drugs. The last few months I've been eating moderately healthy and exercising I'm 186 now from 230. A few months ago I got sick with a migraine first then a few days later food poison so bad I couldn't eat for a week plus and after following just diarrhea for 4 weeks !! (Water like) but with in all of this. My condition I'm worried about is how since then to now I wake up a hour early before work every day with a stomach ache and a nauseous feeling !! This has been going on for months and months now. Since all my sickness problems are and have been gone this issue is not ! I decided to try not eating after 8 pm and try to stay away from acid foods, milk, cheese ect but it don't matter it's still here. In the morning I'm awaken by a stomach ache and what feels like nausea. (NO chance of PREGNANCY) leading to me going to the bath room (pooping) after I have to brush my teeth the only thing that seems to help... when I brush my teeth I gag every time and caugh alot due to a gag reflect. Most of the time not even 5 min later I feel good and can start my day.
    Keep in mind I have never had any digestive problems, no intestinal problems, no pooping problems never woke up like this ever before untill a few months ago. Before this I could eat anything at any hour of the day and wake up the next morning and be fine. I have always pooped at least 3 -4 times a day with no problems. Healthy bowl moments and everything. I'm sick of this and need some answers so if anyone can help with some info that would be amazing !

Thanks ! 😊

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
    Re: stomach problems (waking up nauseous) NOT PREGNANT !

You really should get this checked out by a Dr.
    Two things come to mind and that is "Gastritis" or "H.Pylori, I have had both and suffered awful Nausea.
    You could try "Domperidone" taken 20 mins before food or "Aloe Vera Juice" or "Ginger" sliced in boiled water, but you really need to find out what the cause is,

Solofelix.

Old 07-02-2014, 05:34 AM   #3
    Finn63
    (male)

Finn63 HB User
    Re: stomach problems (waking up nauseous) NOT PREGNANT !

Regular exercise is very important to keep your body fit. Drinking water with coffee would be to reduce the amount of dehydration that it has on the human body and also reduce the fat of your body.

Closed Thread