It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• I Feel Like I'm Dying, What The Hell is Wrong With Me?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #16
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
    Re: I Feel Like I'm Dying, What The Hell is Wrong With Me?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noddy1979 View Post
    I am going to see a new GP this Monday and will mention H.Pylori and the only other testing I haven't had done is my Thyroid.
    Thanks for your suggestions and support guys means a lot and it's more support than I have received from my current GP.

Noddy,

We all wish you well and Good Luck on Monday.

I'll be away for a few days but will look out for an update and I'll respond when I get back,

Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2014, 12:52 PM   #17
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dislike View Post
    I have horrid stomach issues. I don't have an official diagnosis of IBS, but I think it could be that.
    I get so constipated that I've gained three inches on my waste from it and then will lose those inches after a clean out. I've had burps that smelled like
    rotting eggs, again caused by severe constipation. My white blood sell count is usually high when the rotting egg burps show up. Sometimes it can take
    as long as a day for food in my stomach to digest. I've thrown up whole chunks of food eaten over 12 hours before. I wake up with a belly ache every day
    unless I haven't eaten for a day or two. I feel so ill lately that I'm only eating one meal a day, and still this happens. When I get up I have my morning
    puke or dry heave, and usually a painful bowel spasm too. I get bloated and have had times of being extremely gassy. My stomach hurts and feels full after
    just a few bites of food much of the time.
    I've seen several doctors. I've had many blood tests., and everything from thyroid issues to food sensitivities has been ruled out. Yesterday I had a endoscopy
    and a colonoscopy. It showed gastritis, and that's all I know until I see the gastroenterologist on July 16.
    I'm currently taking Nexium 40 MG, and Linzess 290 MCG. They work some of the time. I've been on every medication you can think of for constipation. Many
    of them don't work at all. One that does work but hurts like hell is Lactulose solution. I only use this in extreme cases.
    What in the hell is wrong with me? I'm tired of living this way. I feel like I'm dying a majority of the time. I feel like no one understands.

Hi Dislike,
    It seems you have had many tests but something is obviously not right.
    Were you ever on Antibiotics because they can cause Candida in the intestines and that would sure make you feel unwell stomach wise.
    Also it's possible that the Nexium is not suiting you. I had to leave it of after four weeks as it made me feel worse than I did originally.
    I was prescribed it for Gastritis and it made me feel so bad that I changed my diet and took Aloe Vera Juice and Gaviscon and Ginger tea all of which helped the most.
    Don't give up get another opinion if needs be.
    I'm away for a few days but will check for an update when I return,

All the best,

Solofelix.

Old 06-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #18
    Dislike
    (female)

Dislike HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
    Hi Dislike,
    It seems you have had many tests but something is obviously not right.
    Were you ever on Antibiotics because they can cause Candida in the intestines and that would sure make you feel unwell stomach wise.
    Also it's possible that the Nexium is not suiting you. I had to leave it of after four weeks as it made me feel worse than I did originally.
    I was prescribed it for Gastritis and it made me feel so bad that I changed my diet and took Aloe Vera Juice and Gaviscon and Ginger tea all of which helped the most.
    Don't give up get another opinion if needs be.
    I'm away for a few days but will check for an update when I return,

All the best,

Solofelix.

When you return, can candita be tested for? and would it have been seen on either an endoscopy or colonoscopy?
    I have been on antibiotics before.

Last edited by Dislike; 06-28-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:07 AM   #19
    solofelix
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Hi Dislike,

I'm back and hope you are feeling better.
    You asked about Candida. In the medical profession Drs seem to clamp up when you mention Candida and as far as I know there is no sure test for it. Natural Health practitioners seem to be the route for getting an answer.
    You could Google "Candida" and read up on it and see what treatment is suggested there.
    There is "Oral Candida" which a Dr will treat you for because the symptoms show up as a sore mouth with white patches and for that they prescribe "Nystatin" for Intestinal Candida I really don't know but if I was you I would read up on it and see what is recommended.
    Sorry I cant offer more help,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread

Tags
    constipation, gastritis, gastro intestinal, ibs - d, motility