It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

• Stomach never feels empty/no hunger

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-25-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
    dckiser
    (male)

dckiser HB User
    Stomach never feels empty/no hunger

At the start of the summer, I noticed that I wasn't feeling hungry, ever. I was going to the bathroom normally, and was still eating normal portions of food, but the only sign of the need for food, was a feeling of no energy. Besides that, my stomach felt full to some degree, even if I hadn't eaten all day. After I ate, the no energy feeling would always go away. In the middle of the summer, I had a bad case of constipation wich took me over a month to recover from. After that event, my lack of hunger persisted, and I had completely forgotten the feeling of hunger. I continue to eat, but having no hunger means I don't feel satisfied either... So it is difficult to know how much to eat. I am a vey active, healthy eating 15 year old boy and have stumped my gasterologist. I have tryed ungodly amounts of fiber, laxatives, including GoLytely, but they havn't solved my problem. Any clues as to how I might solve my problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread