It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Disabilities Message Board

• Federal court denied fee waiver....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
    sbella68
    (female)

sbella68 HB User
    Angry Federal court denied fee waiver....

Just this morning I recieved call from my attorney' office that the federal civil court denied my fee waiver. Why would they do that? I asked the Attorney's assistant, she didn't have an answer. My hb is the only one working, we barely make it. The assistant said the attorney is currenly looking at the file and will let me know if he want's to continue with it and allow me to make monthly payments, untill the $350.00 court filing fee is pd.

The assistant then asked me if I recieved the new packet for filing a new SSD case, I said no. I already had told her about 2 wks ago that I didn't, she said she would send me another one if I wanted one, I just told her I already have an appointment w/local SSD office to file a new SSD case on wed, she then said to make sure I let them know I have an attorney and then call the attorney's office to notify them so they can represent me if I get denied again.

I'm going to go ahead and file my self, It's upsetting because supposedly the attorney had already revied my case and this is why their office called me to continue all the way to Federal court.

Has anyone been in a similiar situation?, I have a DR. appointment tomorrow, how should I tell this DR. to please fill out my RFC forms?

Thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread