It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board

• Should I leave?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-25-2018, 04:42 PM   #1
    Rebecca35
    (female)

Rebecca35 HB User
    Should I leave?

My husband and I have been married 11 years amd have two kids. He is a good dad, good provider and good friend. I love him as a friend but there is no passion, I dont want to jave sex woth him anymore. We do all are trips seperate, he goea wirh his friends and I go with mine. We have nothing in common. He is very much a 50's man ((woman does all the household chores) im more of a let work together. I have tattoo which he hates, plus i want more but he wont let me. I respect as a father and person but im not in love with him. He doesnt want to do anything likr travel and explore where as I need more out of life. We've done the councelling thing but tberes been no change. Do i learn to live with feeling empty in this marriage or do I move on?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2018, 04:39 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Should I leave?

What does he want? Are you guys communicating? He needs to know and care about how you are feeling to fix this...

Your at the point in your marriage where things start to get stale...it takes allot of hard work to keep it together; I know this from experience...but it can be done...the first step is talking about it and finding something that you enjoy doing together and trying to rekindle what you once had.

Divorce, separation - those are easy answers in theory, but not in reality...having to separate your life, dealing with financial issues and of course your two kids...if there is any way to really talk this through, try again.

You might want to find a new counselor...doesnt sound like the one you had was working for you guys...

Good luck!

Reply Reply