It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board

• Whom to choose love or marriage

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-19-2018, 11:41 PM   #1
    How sad

How sad HB User
    Whom to choose love or marriage

Hi all I m married fallen in love with someone else . My husband & I had differences he is controlling but on other end caring , I had mother in law issues which my husband was not very much supportive , I meet this guy & I fall in love I was tired of my marriage so I started looking outside . My husband & I had issues in sex as well I was not satisfied . Now the problem is whom should I choose lover or husband my husband is trying to improve after he came to know about my affair with my lover . My husband does not want to leave me so do my lover . I have been married for 8 yrs & I am with my lover for 5 yrs I get all kind of family pressure in our culture leaving married is not an option it’s v v difficult to go so . Now the prob is I m confused what to do & how to go forward . My husband is very settle man he earn good we have our own house etc , on the other hand my lover is still struggling with all .

Last edited by Administrator; 06-21-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2018, 05:19 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Whom to choose love or marriage

The grass is not always greener as they say. This means that what appears to be "better" is not always as it seems.

You have invested 8 years into your marriage, 3 of which you were not faithful. It doesnt sounds like you ever really wanted to give this marriage a chance.

You now have a big decision; however, whatever you do, expect there to be issues...your husband has to learn to trust you again....your boyfriend is obviously going to have to learn to grow up to be the man you want him to be.

Have you considered leaving them both and finding yourself? Starting over and figuring out what YOU want?

No one can tell you what to do. You "made your bed" so to speak...by having two men in your life, neither of which you were faithful to- you now have to pick ...I would pick neither and start over, but that is just my opinion. You have to do what is right for you. Not your family- but YOU.

Good luck. Think long and hard about this, but please know if you pick one of the men over the other, you are going to have to really make up your mind NEVER to see or talk to the other one again...otherwise you havent really picked anyone.

The Following User Says Thank You to MSNik For This Useful Post:
    How sad (06-20-2018)
    Reply Reply

Tags
    affair, love and sex, relationship advice, relationship issues, relationship problems