It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board

• help with mentaly il wife (poss divorce)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-12-2005, 07:17 AM   #61
    angelblue65
    (female)

angelblue65 HB User
    Re: help with mentaly il wife (poss divorce)

Mud,
    I just want to say how much I admire your strength, perseverance, and your love for your wife. It's very touching to say the least. You deserve to be happy and I hope that you can find it with your wife. You are in my thoughts and I am glad to see an update from you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2005, 09:48 AM   #62
    Ruth6:11
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User

mudhound my friend, your post was intriguing to say the least. My ability to read between the lines is 20/40, hmmm.
    Always,
    Ruth

Old 05-12-2005, 12:21 PM   #63
    mudhound
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

mudhound HB User

Loopy,

Thanks for bringing up this older post. I needed it. Looking back at history is a way to try and not repeat it.

Mudhound

Old 05-13-2005, 09:33 AM   #64
    woodfaery
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

woodfaery HB User

Mudhound,
    Hopefully, this doesnt offend anyone who posted. But I have to ask: What about Mudhound?What about Mudhounds happiness?He is a human being too. You Mudhound deserve happiness in this life. Mudhound pointed out that he gets no affection. Well affection is a NEED.What about Mudhounds needs? Seriousely, I am not trying to be mean to the wife but it sounds like Mudhound is totally left with his needs unmet. That is not right. If you got divorced, you could still be your wifes friend. Although I am not encouraging divorce, I think that Mudhound has every right to look at that option. Everyone here should allow Mudhound to look at that option. He has every right to want to be happy. All of you here are just looking at his wife and the disease she has. Why isnt anyone looking at Mudhound and his happiness?
    Best Wishes Mudhound, you are in my thoughts and heart--as well as my prayers.
    God wants you to be Happy too....dont forget that.
    WF

Old 05-14-2005, 04:34 AM   #65
    mudhound
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

mudhound HB User

Wf, No harm done. I have thought about this very thing too. That's why I too would not rule out a divorice. It an option that we have. I am trying to make it my last one. LOL
    However, this illness can go a lot of ways. She could become extreamly danderious (SP) and the fear of her could become to much. She could become a complete zombie or run off with someone. She could do a lot of things and those i'll just have to decide when they come. Hope they do not but they are poss.

THANKS for your input! It does help to have people thinking outside the box.

Mudhound

Closed Thread