It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board

• Trying to win my wife back after she filed for divorce

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-06-2007, 01:30 PM   #31
    Jim1961
    (male)

Jim1961 HB User
    Re: Trying to win my wife back after she filed for divorce

Quote:
    Originally Posted by happymom28 View Post
    Hmmmmmm....do you know that the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior? She married husband #1, cheated on #1 (and I'm hoping it wasn't with you), got divorced from #1, married husband #2 (you), cheated on #2 (you), filing for divorce from #2, is talking marriage with man/potential husband #3.... Do you see a pattern developing?

I'm sorry because I know I sound like a total &itch here! But let me ask you a couple of questions. How soon after her divorce did you two get together or were you in fact "the other man"? How soon into your relationship did you meet her daughter? If there are a lot of similarities between the beginning of your relationship and what is going on in her world now then you really need to snap out of it.

She checked out of your relationship long before her affair. That is obviously how she operates, look at her track record. Something doesn't sit well with her so rather than communicate like an adult she just moves on to "the next best thing of the moment". What she is doing is very harmful for her children.

Listen to what onyR is telling you about documenting everything. You may not see the need right now because you are still very clouded by your hurt and your feelings but it is better to have this just in case. I'm not trying to be judgemental but she is really doing wrong by her children. You need to protect them from the string of men she may very well parade into their lives. I know you may not have any say about her daughter, but you certainly do about your son. You need to get some custody and child support orders in effect. Her priorities are all out of whack and it's time you make her take some responsibility.

I have been through the whole divorce thing so I do speak from experience here. The only difference is it was on my terms and we had a lot more issues then you do. Don't let her call the shots. She doesn't want to be with you and if you're not careful she is going to completely screw you.
    She got divorced from #1 about a year or two before meeting me. She was actually dating a guy who she met in the military who live close to where I lived and was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer. They had a "passionate" love affair and ended the relationship as he grew weaker, at least the physical part and that's when we met. I was jealous of him but she assured me it was over and he passed away several months after we met from his illness.

She cheated on husband #1 with a neighbor but that ended soon. She is still very friendly with her ex and talks with him on the phone every few months or so.

Her first husband didn't get a job for a while also and she mentioned to me several times "why do I always end up marrying guys who make me take care of them?. I told her that I was looking for a "good" job and it takes time along with all the house work and taking care of the kids...etc...she became more and more frustrated at that and that seemed to be her main complaint, that along with my not wanting to liquidate the rental to ease us financially (although that rental was suppose to be my retirement money) and the fact that I wasn't making her feel "wanted".

So now she's rebounding with this guy she met in a bar and is insisting to introduce our son to him tonight.

I just spoke with her on the phone and realized that he was standing right there when she was talking with me. She knows that it really bothers me when she talks with me on the phone and he's right there and I told her so and to please not do that and I told her good bye. I called her back about 15 minutes later because my son wanted to talk with her originally but we had hung up - she said "i don't know why you thought I wasn't alone" I told her that she repeated something I said off the phone "oh it's good friday" and that's how I knew. She said what makes you think there was someone there, and then she sd okay, I'll talk with you later and hung up realizing she didn't really have much of an argument...that he was there.

When I spoke with her later, I told her that I was having a really difficult time today. That she's been with him for 3 days now and is showing no consideration for my feelings by talking with me in his presence when she knows how jealous and hurt I am. I thanked her for calling yesterday and telling me that she loved me and what a great husband and father I am, I told her I appreciated that but I feel like she's giving me mixed messages again by telling me that while furthering this this by wanting to introduce our son to him tomorrow. She said, yes I told you I loved you and that I will consider us by I also told you that I can't give you 100%. I told her I'm just having a difficult time with this today and that I would see her in a little while when she picked up our son to take him back with her tonight.

Sorry got distracted and started rambling....

Yes, I guess I should call the private mediator that we talked about and set up that appointment asap so we can just get this over and done with....the distribution of assets and the child custody...all that. I just don't want to be living this reality, I just don't want to face the fact that's she's really gone and just telling me things to appease me and keep me hoping....Why can't I make her see what a good man I am and what she's giving up in both me and our family?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #32
    onyR
    (male)

onyR HB User

Jim, this is almost exactly what my ex-wife was doing/saying when all along she NEVER planned on getting back with me or even thinking about it. She knew all along she was leaving.

I was somewhat in the same boat. I worked for myself at home for 10 years with an online business (that did VERY well) and I took care of our two baby girls.

She worked 8-6 every day in a high demain professional job that was dominated by men. She felt I didn't really work.

It's an EXCUSE IMO. She is telling you what she wants to hear. How do I know... my ex-wife said the SAME THING.

DEFEND YOURSELF JIM. Please, please, please don't let your son go with her to meet this guy. Tell her if she wants to see their son, she can do it without another man in the picture because this is going to make things HORRIBLE on the little man. I can promise you that. THINK ABOUT YOUR SON.

And while you 'might' not think you need to document this stuff, you HAVE to do it for your own sake. You want to do what's best... joint custody... right? I thought the same thing Jim. Do what's best for the kids. You know what happened? I now get to see my girls 7-8 days a month, 6 overnights. That's it. Why? I SCREWED myself with being the nice guy. I could have got full custody but since we went joint and shared the girls, I gave my ex-wife the chance to become a better mom and in the courts eyes... as a man... we are SCREWED.

Listen to me Jim. I don't want you to do what I did. I wish you would take my words and believe me. I want to warn men who are dealing with what I dealt with and what you are having to face now.

DOCUMENT, DEFEND.... and again, DO NOT let your son around another man right now with your wife involved in a sexual relationship!!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2007, 07:46 PM   #33
    Jim1961
    (male)

Jim1961 HB User

Well I just spent the past several hour with her. We went to dinner with our son and I told her that I was upset about her spending so much time with this guy, that I was still very jealous and I wanted her to give us another chance. It just came out cause I've been so incredibly frustrated. She said that she really likes this guy and that it wouldn't work with us again because she lacks chemistry with me. She illuded to her thinking that he's "the one". She said that she's for sure moving into his house at the end of May when he goes away.....now instead of him leaving for 4 months he's shortening it to 3 because he doesn't want to be away from her that long. GREAT! I asked her to please still consider us but to please take break from this guy, that means no calling him EVERYDAY on the phone and just being by herself and thinking about working on us and everything I've promised her. She said that she would think about it still but she wouldn't stop calling him everyday. She said that when he leaves for 3 months she will have more time to really think about it. But overall, she is saying that she loves me but that she's tried to make it work for almost 5 years and that she just came to a point of being done and tired of trying. She's infatuated with this guy and making it more about chemistry than anthing else. I pleaded my case by telling her that we had enough chemistry to last this long and our love live was very satisfiying, why not give us ONE last chance while we're still married and take a leap of faith and see where it goes. She left exhausted hearing me rant about this, I was very frustrated and told her that I was sorry to speaking like this but it's becuase I'm just fighting for my wife, my family and want to fix what I had a good portion of screwing up. She left with my son to take him up to his house in the mountains until Monday afternoon. I'm not happy about this and there is really nothing I could do about it. It's her weekend with my son and I couldn't hold him hostage.

I HATE that I lost my cool and even spoke to her about this. I wasn't suppost to say anything about this becuase I probably just drove her away even more by this. I'm my own worst enemy. I honestly don't think I will ever meet someone else that will want me, at least not someone I was equally as much. I'm done with love. This experience is just to painful. My heart is empty. I barly feel any optimism for my future. This experience has really crushed me.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #34
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Why don't you bypass all the c**p and just lie down in front of this woman and say "go on, jump on my head again"? Give it up, you are at best feeding her fantasies about an auction with two guys outbidding each other, and at worst giving up all your dignity. That was OK when you were new to the situation and there may have been a chance, but too much water has flowed under the bridge now. There is really no going back, as that needs two people BOTH committed to making it work, and you are short of one person. Save yourself!! There is no hope for this marriage, none at all, sorry.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #35
    tnmomofive
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tnmomofive HB User

Jim your wife is full of garbage and yes she is eating up the fact that you are jelous of this other man otherwise why else would she keep telling you about their plans knowing you are hurt.She tells you she is moving into this man's home then tells you she will think about the two of you getting back together what BS she does not plan on thinking about anything.You mentioned her saying in another post .."why do I always end up with a man I have to take care of".......what the heck!!?? You may not of been working outside the home but you were taking care of the kids and the home and her still.That makes me grrrrrr when I hear of people thinking so little of stay home moms and dads as you know it is far from easy.Someone else mentioned that there are women who would give anything to have a man like you and they are right there are alot of women who would love a man who is willing to stay home with the kids and take of all that while they get out and work.

I think you should try hard and take some advice from everyone here and right now especially onyR sounds like he has been exactly where you are at right now.The pain and all you feel right now Jim is understandable but please do not let her run all over you with total BS.You still have YOU and you still have your child to think about.Do for you and your child.I can tell you by your posts and things she has done and said she is only looking out for herself and her own selfish desires.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #36
    Jim1961
    (male)

Jim1961 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tnmomofive View Post
    Jim your wife is full of garbage and yes she is eating up the fact that you are jelous of this other man otherwise why else would she keep telling you about their plans knowing you are hurt.She tells you she is moving into this man's home then tells you she will think about the two of you getting back together what BS she does not plan on thinking about anything.You mentioned her saying in another post .."why do I always end up with a man I have to take care of".......what the heck!!?? You may not of been working outside the home but you were taking care of the kids and the home and her still.That makes me grrrrrr when I hear of people thinking so little of stay home moms and dads as you know it is far from easy.Someone else mentioned that there are women who would give anything to have a man like you and they are right there are alot of women who would love a man who is willing to stay home with the kids and take of all that while they get out and work.

I think you should try hard and take some advice from everyone here and right now especially onyR sounds like he has been exactly where you are at right now.The pain and all you feel right now Jim is understandable but please do not let her run all over you with total BS.You still have YOU and you still have your child to think about.Do for you and your child.I can tell you by your posts and things she has done and said she is only looking out for herself and her own selfish desires.
    Boy you got that right, it's all about her selfish desires. She told me in no uncertain terms that the main reason that she isn't really willing to give us 100% is because we lack chemistry, at least on her part. She told me that she would be cheating herself for the rest of her life if she came back and she didn't feel the chemistry that she feels she needs. She told me that when we got married that she settled on the lack or small amount of chemistry that we had (or at least on her part) and went through with the wedding and the marriage. Now when she started to think of how unhappy she was in the marriage she dicussed this with her girlfiriends and determined that there wasn't enough passion in our lifes, at least not the passion that she's had before with other men and the men who are in her girlfriends lives....so dump me because of lack of chemisty....that's something I can't argue with with her...I thought there was chemistry, I felt from her for years but according to her it really wasn't there and she was just faking it. The sex was good she said but there was not passion or chemistry so in comes the new boyfriend who she now says is "the one" and off I go into my corner as the old and outdated model. It's all about her selfish needs, not her children, not her wedding vows just how much passion she has in her life...well that fades over time and she's in for a rude awakening and I hope it HURTS really bad when she discovers that.

You're right, she's giving me a line of BS - she feels bad and says that she's sorry for how this has happened, she would rather not have met this guy but she can't change her feelings now and that she's just going to continue full bore on with this relationship no matter how it makes me feel or how it may hurt our children and the example she's setting in there eyes.

You say that there are many woman who would love to have a man like me, that is a good "Mr. Mom" so to say....sorry, I say that's a load of BS. In the dating world, it's all about what he does for a living and will he be a good provider. If there are woman out there who are interested in a man who would love to stay home and take care of the kids, house, shopping, laundry, cooking, etc...they are VERY FEW and far between....so gotta disagree with you there. Look on any of the internet dating sites, NO WOMAN there is looking for a stay at home dad type. A guy might as well be unemployed and living in his parents basement to get a date with someone....so no, I don't believe it for a second that that's a viable argument.

I've been in better moods but today isn't one of them...sorry didn't mean to go off on you like that. I do appreciate your input, however, and I do believe that my son is my saving grace and I will pour all my energies into his best interests and well being.

How do you deal with the thoughts of your woman having sex with another man? It's THE most disturbing thing that goes through my mind everyday. It makes me crazy and I don't know how to purge my mind of these thoughts. It will put me in the worst mood and I just feel like I have no control over my thoughts sometimes. Any suggestions on how to cope with this horrible recurring daytime conscious nightmare?

Last edited by Jim1961; 04-06-2007 at 11:04 PM.

Old 04-07-2007, 12:49 AM   #37
    Jim1961
    (male)

Jim1961 HB User
    Exclamation Re: Trying to win my wife back after she filed for divorce

I just got the boyfriends email address and am considerting sending him a note. My wife was going on about what a "decent" guy he is and that if she approached him and said that she really needs to focus on her marriage and her family, that he would be devistated but he would honor her wishes.

I'm thinking about sending him an email myself and asking him to back off of my wife because he's causing problems with our reconsiling since she is so insconsed with this relationship. It's going too fast, introducing our young children to him and his child...

So has this ever worked or is this considered harrassment? I would think that if the guy is "dencent" like she said that he would at least have a counsious. She did say that she spoke with him about how hurt I've been and he feels really bad for me, so I said tell him to back off, she said "hey, every man for himself"

Anyway is this a good or bad idea? The way it's written could probably be good. If he has a counsous this just might work. Just dont want to **** of the wife enough to have her never want to come back...that could be a problem.

Old 04-07-2007, 01:46 AM   #38
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jim1961 View Post
    I just got the boyfriends email address and am considerting sending him a note. My wife was going on about what a "decent" guy he is and that if she approached him and said that she really needs to focus on her marriage and her family, that he would be devistated but he would honor her wishes.

I'm thinking about sending him an email myself and asking him to back off of my wife because he's causing problems with our reconsiling since she is so insconsed with this relationship. It's going too fast, introducing our young children to him and his child...

So has this ever worked or is this considered harrassment? I would think that if the guy is "dencent" like she said that he would at least have a counsious. She did say that she spoke with him about how hurt I've been and he feels really bad for me, so I said tell him to back off, she said "hey, every man for himself"

Anyway is this a good or bad idea? The way it's written could probably be good. If he has a counsous this just might work. Just dont want to **** of the wife enough to have her never want to come back...that could be a problem.
    What are you thinking?? This guy has nothing to do with it, he is just the person your wife is cheating on you with. Your issues are with your wife!! Like he will say "better go home to him, Hon" and she will say "Oh OK,since he asked nicely" I think you really need to stop and take a deep breath about all this. When all this is finally over, and it will be, count on it your main memories will be YOUR OWN behaviour..Stop it, you have done all you can and you are moving into the pathetic now, Sorry, but you are.

Old 04-07-2007, 02:22 AM   #39
    Larrylou'smom
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jim1961 View Post
    I'm sure Trisha Yearwood felt bad for Sandy Brooks and Amy Grant felt bad for Janice Gill and Reba felt bad for both the wives she kicked out of the way to get her husbands. But that didn't stop the romances from moving ahead.

It almost sounds to me like your wife is waiting for you to step up and do something to show her how much you love her, I just dont' know what. And I dont' know what else you could do. Have you tried just sitting her down and asking her what you would have to do to get her to come back to you?

Other than that, it seems she has pretty much made up her mind. All you can do is let her know how much you love her, and let her make her choice, and pick up the pieces and move on with your head held high.

I'm not sure what emailing him would accomplish, it's anyone's guess. Of course you're hoping he'll say "aw, poor guy, ok. Sorry babe, I can't see you anymore, this guy just loves you so much" and that will make her say "oh, ok, I guess I'll go back to him, then." But I don't think it works that way. I dont' think this guy is some Don Juan who lured your wife out of her happy marriage. I think if he were suddenly permanently out of the picture, she still would be unsatisfied. Based on what you've told us she has said, it seems the marriage has always been lacking something that she just no longer wants to live without. You've let her know how much you love her, you've let her know you're willing to do anything to work on the marriage and make things better if she will tell you what needs to be worked on, and she has made her decisions. I think what you need to do now is figure out how to move on from here for your own good and for the good of your son, not from a place of anger or vindictiveness, but of acceptance and understanting and loving your son more than you hate or are angry with her and her new man.

Last edited by Larrylou'smom; 04-07-2007 at 02:23 AM.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:53 AM   #40
    apple_juice
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

apple_juice HB User

Oh jim, I wish I could snap you out of this way of thinking. Youre only prolonging your pain I know because Ive been there with my boyfriend.
    I wish we could fast forward, but you cant do that with life, we have to sit and wait...or keep busy and make time go quicker.

I dont think anyone else has suggested this, but have you thought about counselling? Ive been myself and it does wonders...it makes you see things from another perspective, i strongly recommend it, especially for you since youre going through a life transforming period of your life. Would you consider it?

Old 04-07-2007, 05:50 AM   #41
    Jim1961
    (male)

Jim1961 HB User

You're right, you're all right of course, I'm just a stupid fool who is grasping as straws for something that will never happen. I'm competely alone and I'm ****** at myself for driving her off with my stupid lack of listening and stubborn attitude. I drive everyone away in my life eventually, I guess it finally my wife's turn. I really hate myself.

I have tried counseling. What good does it do? You talk and they say, "aww, you shouldn't feel that way" or "get some excersise". It's suppost to be some kind of kathartic experience and just make everything clearer and lift the fog but it doesn't. Life just sucks for me. I've tried everything I can do to get my wife back and she's gone, gone to some guy she met in a bar who she says is "the one" and in just 2 short months. When I saw her the other day she was wearing my favorite outfit of mine, when I commented on it and said oh great your even wearing my favorite outfit for him, she said no I'm wearing it for me...but she knew that was my favorite outfit on her and that just hurt me seeing her wear that....is that stupid. I just want her back in my life so so bad. Seeing her yesterday was so painful and I just can't get it out my mind how beautiful she looked and how much I want her back in my life. Then I have to deal with my own thoughts of her sleeping with another man....this is MY WIFE god damn it, not his, he shouldn't be there! It's just not FAIR, she would almost always be the one to come back from a disagreement and appologize and make everything better. Where is she now? I just want my wife back. I'm such a fool. Nothing I do will ever bring her back and it's all my fault. There were so many things I could have done to prevent this and now it's just too late. I did this to myself and worst of all, my son. Now my son will have to grow up in a broken home because his Dad was such a stubborn idiot. I don't know what I'm looking for here anymore, I don't even deserve the time of day with you kind people. I'm just going to continue crying in another room now.....

Old 04-07-2007, 06:21 AM   #42
    angienc
    (female)

angienc HB User
    Exclamation Re: Trying to win my wife back after she filed for divorce

TARHEEL

- if you are over here, please check back in on the question you left about your son's chest disorder. I left you a lot of information at:

Health Issues > Bone Disorders > Rib malformation in chest??

I clicked on your name to see if I could find your most recent post since the original post was last month and I didn't want you to miss my response esp in light of your son's upcoming surgery...which I do not think he needs because there are other safer and non- invasive options. So, hopefully, you are still active in this discussion or know someone else over here who will let you know I left you an important message.

Thanks,

Angie

Old 04-07-2007, 06:24 AM   #43
    apple_juice
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

apple_juice HB User

jim, calm down! if you continue to think/ feel this way, youll drive yourself crazy! youre wrong!!! this isnt your fault...a better wife who loved you would have stuck by you no matter what. this isnt your fault! what about her part in all of this? you make her sound as if she is so innocent and was lurred by this man who has taken her away from you...it was her choice.

i doubt itll even work out long term with this guy. all you can do now is try to look forward.
    learn to look after yourself, get your head together! if she comes back, she will do in her own time. you cant force it. im not saying she will come back, but if she does, until then, sort yourself out! dont let this consume your life. keep busy, do things you enjoy, maybe go away for a few weeks on holiday?

but you have to go through this phase of feeling like this before you let go and look forward despite how hard it is.
    youre hurting so much, and all you want, is a quick relief by her coming back. i cant imagine the hurt youre going through

when did you try counselling? ive been three times, and the first time was rubbish, whilst the second and third time was really good...really helped me. why dont you try it again? all i want to do is to try and help you feel better.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:03 AM   #44
    Jim1961
    (male)

Jim1961 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by apple_juice View Post
    jim, calm down! if you continue to think/ feel this way, youll drive yourself crazy! youre wrong!!! this isnt your fault...a better wife who loved you would have stuck by you no matter what. this isnt your fault! what about her part in all of this? you make her sound as if she is so innocent and was lurred by this man who has taken her away from you...it was her choice.

i doubt itll even work out long term with this guy. all you can do now is try to look forward.
    learn to look after yourself, get your head together! if she comes back, she will do in her own time. you cant force it. im not saying she will come back, but if she does, until then, sort yourself out! dont let this consume your life. keep busy, do things you enjoy, maybe go away for a few weeks on holiday?

but you have to go through this phase of feeling like this before you let go and look forward despite how hard it is.
    youre hurting so much, and all you want, is a quick relief by her coming back. i cant imagine the hurt youre going through

when did you try counselling? ive been three times, and the first time was rubbish, whilst the second and third time was really good...really helped me. why dont you try it again? all i want to do is to try and help you feel better.
    Oh I think I've already crossed the threashhold of going crazy. I can't stop thinking about her. I can't stop thinking about how I could have prevented this...yes, I actually could have. She gave me so many signs and pleas to do things that she was unhappy about and I chose to ignore them. Yes she did what she did and that was her fault but I DROVE her to do that. That's what I do in life apparently, I DRIVE people away....I kept wondering how long it was going to take until I actually drove my wife away and here it is. She did stick by me know matter what for a time but then I just pushed issues to the point of her just not caring anymore because she was getting so unhappy with my pushing back and being stubborn. Now it's gotten to the point of my wife, the one I wanted to grow old with, is telling me that she's met "the one" and that she's "done" with me. That's sending me spinning down the drain. She keeps using the "friends" word and that is death to a relationship when that's all she says.

She was lurred away because I pushed her away with my being so stubborn. She said that she had decided not to want to try anymore before she went out on this "girls night" and that's when she met this guy. God I hate him.

Everyone keeps saying that they doubt this will even last between them...well they both seem pretty damn happy together right now....how can ANYONE predict that this won't last. For some reason I can feel it in my bones that this is something she really feels is perminant. Even if it doesn't last, I don't see her asking me to come back not after all the stuff she's told me about chemistry and all the other BS. She's acting like she's married to this guy already.

Wish I could take off for a while, the house just went up on the market yesterday and I have to deal with selling the f*&kn house!

I had continued to see the marriage counseler after she was "done" but I didn't really like her. Made another appointment with a guy counsler that my attorney recommended and I've seen him twice. I"m going through the motions of talking with someone but I've really never seen any good come from it. I'm probably doing something wrong in counseling too just like I do in every other part of my life apparently. I really am my own worst enemy, it all comes back to me....I only have myself to blame for my situation. I would try and go find someone else to take my mind off of everything but who the f#@k is going to want an unemployed self deprecating, self loathing divorced looser? it's like I said before, woman aren't looking for a Mr. Mom, their looking for a man who can stand on his own two feet and I'm not one of those men right now. Don't even want to leave the house in fact. I'm ashamed to even show my face and if I do I'm not pleasant like I used to be. I lost the best woman in the world to me and I don't see anyone else wanting the empty shell she's left behind.

Old 04-07-2007, 09:09 AM   #45
    onyR
    (male)

onyR HB User

Jim, I hate to be mean about it but WAKE UP.

It's not your fault Jim! There is NO EXCUSE for a wife or husband to screw around. This is HER fault. She is the one that is breaking up the family. She could have left you for a while, gone to her parents house while you get things in order (job, whatever) and if it wasn't going to work then you both file for divorce.

That's not your fault. Your son isn't going to grow up with a broken home because of YOU. This is on HER shoulders Jim.

Again, get a good lawyer and document this and get FULL CUSTODY. Your wife has a screw loose. She a cheater, she a liar and a home wrecker. Your son doesn't need to turn into the same type of person. Don't screw this up like I did. I am trying to help you Jim. I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-11-2007 at 10:15 AM. Reason: removed cussing

Closed Thread