It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board

• Itching of skin and dizziness

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-06-2016, 06:11 AM   #1
    dannihaydon
    (female)

dannihaydon HB User
    Question Itching of skin and dizziness

Hi, I'm a 19 year old female and I've been suffering from short bursts of dizziness for a while now, Each time lasts only a few minutes and always occurs when I'm standing or walking. Recently my dizziness has become worse. A few nights ago I was unable to sleep because my whole body was itchy, I didn't think anything of it because I have always suffered from Eczema, which gets worse as the weather gets warmer. When i woke up the next day, to make breakfast, the whole room started spinning and I had a headache. i was unable to keep my balance and my breathing got heavier. I had to sit on the kitchen floor for a moment. After roughly 10 minuets, all pain and dizziness subsided and i was fine. Later in the day, the palms of my hands and the bottom of my feet began to itch and burn, the itching lasted for about an hour, stopped, then started again.
    I was wondering if these symptoms mean anything?
    I've also been very stressed recently and I get very little sleep. I'm currently studying at uni, caring for my mother and babysitting to earn extra money. I was thinking the symptoms could be caused by stress.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2016, 03:09 PM   #2
    Jason123456789
    (male)

Jason123456789 HB User
    Re: Itching of skin and dizziness

I had pins and needles itchy all over and it stopped when I switch from one diuretic pill to a different one.

Reply Reply

Tags
    dizziness, dizziness when standing, itchy hands, stress