It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board

Vertiago, Dizziness, Foggy head, sinuses ...

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2017, 12:36 PM   #1
Jaylan01
(female)

Jaylan01 HB User
Vertiago, Dizziness, Foggy head, sinuses ...

HI! For about 6 weeks now I have experiencing the following symptoms
*Sudden onset of sever vertigo and vomiting that I ended up in the er and they told me that I had Vertigo and go home reset gave me serc an decongestants,

*3 days later I ended up back there with bad sinus and ear pressure and still pretty dizzy they did a bunch of nero tests all seemed fine no red flags told me it was a virus and to rest and it will go away on its own (labrythistis or vestibular neuritis after I researched) had fluid in the ear!

*fast forward to 6weeks went to see my gp and still had the same symptoms not quit dizziness but a foggy feeling and heavy head the is constant ..has been improving a little everyday and now my gp feels I have a sinus infection gave me antibotics

Guess I am wondering if anyone has had these symptoms with vestibular neuritis or Labrythitis! All my pressure and ear problems is in the one side!
Freaking out because is had taken so long to go away!! Of course I go to the worse possible senecio being a brain tumer ....
Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2017, 04:07 PM   #2
Sdrenski47
(female)

Sdrenski47 HB User
Re: Vertiago, Dizziness, Foggy head, sinuses ...

I have been suffering since March of 2016. Woke up one morning and kept falling to my left side. As they day went on I had ringing and pressure on my ears. Also I felt as though I had to "think" to walk or talk. My vision was bouncy and everything was moving. Spent 4 days in hospital they sent me home with vertigo d's. And physical therapy instructions to help with my dizziness. 2 days after being home my ear and down my neck went numb. Dizziness had not subsided and I could do nothing but lay in bed with my eyes closed. The physical therapist said I did not have vertigo, rather vestibular neuritis. Ok great I thought 4-6 weeks and I'm back to work and on my daily routines. I completed therapy and i was better than what ibwas going in there but still struggled. I have seen way to many docs to even count to no avail of getting me normal again. It's been 1 year and 3 months... constant ringing and pressure in my ears, balance, coordination issues. Just saw a new doc. 2 weeks ago amd he tested me for Lymes disease. Both test came back negaTive but I tested positive on 3 bands. Doing several more test to rule out any other possible d's before I start lymes treatment. Find a doc who will look for the cause of vertigo/neuritis. Wish you the best.... living like this is no life at all

Old 06-09-2017, 12:42 AM   #3
jacoschris

jacoschris HB User

"I suffered with similar symptoms for over 2 years and had severe balancing and coordination issues with dizziness and occasional ringing. I also had blurred vision and a tingling numbing sensation. I was told i had multiple issues but none of the prescribed medicines helped. surprisingly my reports were clear too. A dear friend advised me to try herbs like ginkgo, Hawthorn ,Ashwagandha etc a couple of months ago and on reading them up, i came across this website dealing with natural remedies. They have qualified doctors to discuss your symptoms and i was advised Ear balance,OM 10 VRT and cardivas. I took it for around 4-6 weeks and my symptoms are so much better. had none of those bad headaches since then.

Old 07-20-2017, 01:08 AM   #4
jellythomson87
(male)

jellythomson87 HB User

I suffered with similar symptoms for over 2 years and had severe balancing and coordination issues with dizziness and occasional ringing. I also had blurred vision and a tingling numbing sensation. I was told i had multiple issues but none of the prescribed medicines helped. surprisingly my reports were clear too. A dear friend advised me to try herbs like ginkgo, Hawthorn ,Ashwagandha etc a couple of months ago and on reading them up, i came across this website dealing with natural remedies. They have qualified doctors to discuss your symptoms and i was advised Ear balance,OM 10 VRT and cardivas. I took it for around 4-6 weeks and my symptoms are so much better. had none of those bad headaches since then.

Reply Reply