It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board

Vertigo has stopped!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2017, 06:31 AM   #1
MrBeve
(male)

MrBeve HB User
Vertigo has stopped!

Here's my cure 1st. One 25 mg tablet of TRIAMTERENE-HCTZ every morning.

I've had tinnitus in my left ear for about 10 years and still do. It's annoying but not deafening. I've learned to live with it. I first experienced vertigo around five years ago. I would have a severe episode about every 3 months. I also learned to deal with that. Three months ago the vertigo would occur once a day and slight dizziness, full feeling in my left ear and head, hearing loss and fatigue would be constant. An ENT performed six various tests including an MRI five years ago with inconclusive results. The 2nd ENT I went to recently did not request any tests and referred me to an Audiologist that specializes in dizziness. After reviewing my medical history, she just listened to me and my wife describe my symptoms and time of occurrence. She prescribed the TRIAMTERENE-HCTZ and a steroid for the 1st week. The results were immediate. It's been over two weeks with no symptoms and I have my life back!. Hearing in my left ear has not returned except loud noises are even louder but it seems my right ear is working overtime compensating. I hope this helps.

Last edited by MrBeve; 07-22-2017 at 06:33 AM. Reason: grammar

The following user gives a hug of support to MrBeve:
sweetpotato13 (07-22-2017)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2017, 06:36 AM   #2
MrBeve
(male)

MrBeve HB User
Re: Vertigo has stopped!

To clarify I take TRIAMTERENE-HCTZ every day. Only the steroid was prescribed for one week.

Reply Reply