It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board

New on here: Vertigo sufferer

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
Twoworlds
(female)

Twoworlds HB User
New on here: Vertigo sufferer

Hi everyone! My first time on a forum. I have been going crazy because of vertigo and was googling trying to find anyone or anything that could help me. I am not new to vertigo at all, over 14 years now!!! I hate vertigo and what it has done to my life!!! It's good to know that now I have found all of you that understand me. My story is a long one and very painful one and now vertigo has hit me again and I need some help. I am getting married next month, met an amazing man who accepts that I suffer from severe vertigo and the limitations it puts on me at times like now. Anyway, I have done all my alternative medicine things I do like accupuncture, Chripractptor adjustments, the at home vertigo manuvevers and nothing is working! I'm taking taking my antivert med, helps a bit, but I am now bed ridden. OMG I need some help please. My parents are flying up next month, I have to move to a new place and I'm getting married mid September. Does anyone know of something I need to get or do? Can we talk about meds on this forum? Doctors? I'm looking outside of the box, I'm sick of the average docs, they all think it's in my head and don't understand how vertigo robs you of everyday things and even major events in your life. Hope to read from you soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply