It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board

Anyone else feel this way m

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2018, 06:08 PM   #1
dizzygirl62

dizzygirl62 HB User
Anyone else feel this way m

Diagnosed with Right Sided Vestibular Weakness. In addition to being dizzy and nauseous, I have a right sided tingling in both my face and head. Does that sound familiar to anyone? My Neuro ordered an MRI of my brain and it came back normal. Just wondering if this tingling will pass. Physical Therepy has been ordered as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2018, 05:17 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Anyone else feel this way m

Hi Dizzygirl,
I am glad you are seeing a neuro, thats the right place to be. I have something very similar, but I have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and this is a common issue in MS patients.

You said your neuro did a scan of your brain...MS can also show up in the Cspine and L spine- all three areas are usually scanned. Do you have any other symtoms which are happening?

Im not sure what type of Neuro you are seeing, but there are neuros who specialize in movement disorders and MS....you may want to see another Neuro if PT doesn't help, to get a second opinion.

Reply Reply