It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board


Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #1
rona lady
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: hesperia michigan
Posts: 1
rona lady HB User

I am trying so hard to find and Endocronologist, specialist, in patient clinic, any one any where that could help me! PLEASE!!!!
I have been to Chic. to Neurologist dx. BPPV& MAV. I am pretty sure it cor. with hormones. I had and MRI in May it was clear. I was in the hospital with telemetry hooked up all night, I hadecho cardiogram. I was discharged and told it was hormones! Well help.
I went for another hormone lab....and feeling like giving up. I read and article on In Need Of A Diagnosis. I started to cry. I am a registered nurse and I can not find help. Stress oh yes I am not sup. to get stressed well under these conditions you tell me who wouldn't have stress. I can not have a normal life. I have a daughter getting married in a month and she has tried to by me a dress even!
PLEAS if any one has help , please help me!

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:38 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!