It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board

constantly lightheaded

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
ishere123
(male)

ishere123 HB User
constantly lightheaded

about 3 months ago i was sitting in class and all of a sudden the room felt like it was spinning it only lasted for about 5 seconds and then it went away since then i could barley sit in class with out feeling like that sensation of dizziness is going to happen again it hasn't yet but i feel light headed and when i walk the ground feels like it moves up and down now prior to this 2 months ago i had 2 dizzy spells that happened and they went away and had no effect on me but for some reason the one in school shook me up my eyes feel stiff and it look like stuff is moving slightly i have constant pressure on my nose(deviated septum) and back of head i have really bad fatigue sometimes with palpitations but i noticed that when i hold my nose straight because its really crooked it helps the pressure on it i need to get deviated septum surgery but my doctor says she cant do it with out knowing whats causing the dizziness my ears also pop! only my left! randomly or when i clap my hand or here a loud noise

bloodwork-normal
mri-normal
ent said everything looked fine
balance and hearing test-fine
primary doctor also said shes not sure it could be something wrong with my my ear or it could just be anxiety

Last edited by ishere123; 08-06-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
confused, dizzy, fatigue, lightheaded, pressure